Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Olympics are here!!

• Thread starter Thread starter silverstar1025
  • Start date Start date
silverstar1025 said:
I can't wait to watch!! What will you all be tuning in to see? Anyone know where you can find a listing of all the events? Do they show Tae Kwon Do on tv or am I going to have to watch it on the internet?
BOXING .. 100M DASH..BASEBALL..BASKET.. TENNIS .. shyt alot of stuff .. GO USA :chomp: :chomp:

yeah. . .ummm. . .i already noticed. . .you don't have to point. . .

14tndz9.jpg

timtim said:
they had it on during the usa preliminaries. i tried to watch. pretty lame. its about points. takes an art and makes its a cheap bingo parlor match.
They should fuck the points and go with the knock outs. Have you seen a tornado kick*? Damn!

* Yes, I probably butchered the actual name of the kick; but mine sounds better.

EnderJE said:
They should fuck the points and go with the knock outs. Have you seen a tornado kick*? Damn!

* Yes, I probably butchered the actual name of the kick; but mine sounds better.

it looked great from the training montages and then they competed and it was like watching a monkey try to fuck a football.

Top Bottom