Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Olympics are here!!

• Thread starter Thread starter silverstar1025
  • Start date Start date
S

silverstar1025

I can't wait to watch!! What will you all be tuning in to see? Anyone know where you can find a listing of all the events? Do they show Tae Kwon Do on tv or am I going to have to watch it on the internet?

meh, the olympics are such a sham. i met a few olympic track coaches when i was a speed/strength coach. its all bullshit. they are all on so many aas its just laughable. i saw the training/diet log of a female sprinter. all drugged up.

AND

theres no baseball in the olympics but there is tae kwan do. give me a fucking booby pic. i mean break.

timtim said:
meh, the olympics are such a sham. i met a few olympic track coaches when i was a speed/strength coach. its all bullshit. they are all on so many aas its just laughable. i saw the training/diet log of a female sprinter. all drugged up.

AND

theres no baseball in the olympics but there is tae kwan do. give me a fucking booby pic. i mean break.

lol

I know there is TKD in the Olympics and I know when they are scheduled to fight, but I don't know if they show this on tv or not. I hope so! I want my daughter to watch it.

its a joke to me, they all dope and design ways to make it look like they are not doping..
I also dont like that they are in China, China is a shithole and treats it people like shit.

silverstar1025 said:
I can't wait to watch!! What will you all be tuning in to see? Anyone know where you can find a listing of all the events? Do they show Tae Kwon Do on tv or am I going to have to watch it on the internet?

I just checked TV listings and most the events that I am interested in are not on TV... Tae Kwon Do, Wrestling, Weightlifting, Pentathalon etc. Some have limited coverage like boxing and track and field. Have to watch most online.

Guess we'll see lots of gymnasts twirling ribbons on TV.

S

silverstar1025 said:
lol

I know there is TKD in the Olympics and I know when they are scheduled to fight, but I don't know if they show this on tv or not. I hope so! I want my daughter to watch it.

TKD is a cool sport martial art. It has almost no "fight" application but as a sport... cool. I competed as an amateur in many TKD matches when I was in my twenties.

roadwarrior said:
TKD is a cool sport martial art. It has almost no "fight" application but as a sport... cool. I competed as an amateur in many TKD matches when I was in my twenties.

Cool! No TKD on tv huh? Man that sucks. I always watch youtube vids and my daughter loves it. It keeps her motivated. I guess I will just have to find some clips of them online. They have a family of 3 siblings from here that are all in the Olympics.. pretty cool.

silverstar1025 said:
Cool! No TKD on tv huh? Man that sucks. I always watch youtube vids and my daughter loves it. It keeps her motivated. I guess I will just have to find some clips of them online. They have a family of 3 siblings from here that are all in the Olympics.. pretty cool.

they had it on during the usa preliminaries. i tried to watch. pretty lame. its about points. takes an art and makes its a cheap bingo parlor match.

I only watch two events: menz swimming and menz gymnastics (for obvious reasons).

Top Bottom