Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok you fuggin hurricane newbies ill bet 10,000 karmas that ritas eye wont hit

lol 50 miles for a range is jack shit.. it could hit in a range of like 1,000 miles

only 50 miles?

Fruck...they still can't tell if it's NO or Hou that will get tagged.

If we had held this contest over the past 30 days, Member gotmilk would have won - here's the top five:

1st: gotmilk Won 136 Times
2nd: Mikus Won 37 Times
3rd: SoreArms Won 33 Times
4th: Deterass Won 23 Times
5th: silverfish Won 23 Times

interesting how that pic updates every time the hurricane center updates the track, if anyone remembers what that pic looked like when i made this thread, you can see how far to the east they are predicting landfall now compared to 2 days ago, like i said those things are never fuggin right 5 days out from landfall

hamstershaver said:
interesting how that pic updates every time the hurricane center updates the track, if anyone remembers what that pic looked like when i made this thread, you can see how far to the east they are predicting landfall now compared to 2 days ago, like i said those things are never fuggin right 5 days out from landfall

The track is going to get even further eastward. At this point, I doubt the eyewall will even hit Texas. Definate eastward modeling movement.

redguru said:
The track is going to get even further eastward. At this point, I doubt the eyewall will even hit Texas. Definate eastward modeling movement.
yeah i think you are right, it has really moved a lot since tuesday, looks like a LA touchdown now

hamstershaver said:

wow dude predicting an exact path of a hurricane is like predicting who will win the world series 15 years from now.. you are a genius..

Top Bottom