Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok chat peeps I got a new product from a new company I want you guys to try. FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.

needtogetaas

NTBM has partnered with another company Atomic Tabs, LLC : Home. We got a bad ass new product that I know we will see in stores across the country. Of course Everything I do always starts right here where everything started for me. CEO and I are representing this company, so I want to give out a lot of this product and get you guys opinion.

Fuck around , make some jokes or what ever but at the end of the day I really do want to get your honest opinion on the product and I know CEO does too.

What is it? 6 chewable energy tabs that taste like candy. They have more power, focus , and energy than a 5 hour energy in a single tab and you get 6 of them in a flip top container that is just a bit bigger than a double AA battery..

So its easy to carry, conventional, easy to use, taste good, gets the job done and gives you a great focused energy with no crash. O and the price is less than half what it would cost for 6 energy drinks, or 6 energy shots. So its cheaper too.

Who wants o try some??

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Ok chat peeps I got a new product under a new company I want you guys to try. FRE

Sounds interesting. I'll try.

Re: Ok chat peeps I got a new product under a new company I want you guys to try. FRE

I'd like to try some! However, I also need to think of a good way to measure the results (vs just saying "feels great"). Do you have a method picked out?

I'd like to try some! However, I also need to think of a good way to measure the results (vs just saying "feels great"). Do you have a method picked out?

Not really.. I would like people who use energy shots and or energy drinks now to give me there comparison of the product to the one they are using now that be good. Report on if it works or not, how it feels for you, does it make you crash? Do you find it more or less convenient than other kinds of energy products you have used. things like this would be great

Send it this way please

sign me up! I end up with a pile of those little bottles at the end of the month!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

OK than you are the perfect person for a review.. Send me a pm with your name and shipping address.

I work nights from 3pm to 3am and I'm constantly drinking red bulls and 5 hour energy shots to get me through the night. I'd def love to try some out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom