Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Obama Supporters Need Not Apply

Article 1 Section 8 requires a declared war by congress....What do you not understand about a Declared war?
AGAIN you try to change the subject....

The first PARAGRAPH :

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties,Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

ref. U.S. Constitution - Article 1 Section 8 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Shit you are Narcissistic. The answer will be "YES" or "NO" it's not that complicated.

What do you not understand about the comment "The first paragraph".

lol.Bill of rights...trumps your post and even Barry agrees with me...He wanted an affirmative bill of rights like the Soviet Constitution. If you want to guarantee a job to everyone then there is a process to amend.

lol.Bill of rights...trumps your post and even Barry agrees with me...He wanted an affirmative bill of rights like the Soviet Constitution. If you want to guarantee a job to everyone then there is a process to amend.
So the Constitution isn't legally binding?

Youre changing the subject again. But I'll entertain your comment.
Germany Guarantees jobs for everyone and They are doing better than we are.

Now. If we were talking about the bill of rights I'd take that answer. But we are talking the Constitution of the United States of America.
Is Article 1 section 8 legally binding?

BTW, Keep in mind I remember you debating the legality FOR this section, about the other statements of this EXACT article and section on Libya.

If you cant Man up and answer I will understand.

No, you8're aretarded

Youre changing the subject again. But I'll entertain your comment.
Germany Guarantees jobs for everyone and They are doing better than we are.

Now. If we were talking about the bill of rights I'd take that answer. But we are talking the Constitution of the United States of America.
Is Article 1 section 8 legally binding?

BTW, Keep in mind I remember you debating the legality FOR this section, about the other statements of this EXACT article and section on Libya.

If you cant Man up and answer I will understand.
No, you just don't understand legal scholarship...

No, you8're aretarded
No, you just don't understand legal scholarship...

Lolololololllol
You litterally cant answer the question. Is your personality that flawed?
Instead of answering, you say "You just dont understand"
You Dont have a J.D. , your not a scholar, and you dont fool me with any of your claims and rhetoric.

To you you're great (narcissism). But in reality you're really weak.

If you can't answer its fine, but I'll remember this when you try to cry the legality of the constitution again.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

What is your question?
Lolololololllol
You litterally cant answer the question. Is your personality that flawed?
Instead of answering, you say "You just dont understand"
You Dont have a J.D. , your not a scholar, and you dont fool me with any of your claims and rhetoric.

To you you're great (narcissism). But in reality you're really weak.

If you can't answer its fine, but I'll remember this when you try to cry the legality of the constitution again.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

What is your question? I will answer? You continue to answer with platitudes...I have a plethora of Barry quotes claiming he's a "Constitutionalists."

What is your question?

What is your question? I will answer? You continue to answer with platitudes...I have a plethora of Barry quotes claiming he's a "Constitutionalists."
Are you fucking seriously asking me what the fucking question is?

Article 1 section 8 legally binding?
DrOiD BioNiC EF App!
1. I'm NOT talking about the purpose of the Constitution . Is Article 1 Section 8 LEGALLY BINDING? You just can answer a single question?
We are talking the Constitution. Article 1 Section 8, Legally binding?
So you say the Preamble isn't legally binding. Now tell me Article 1 Section 8 isn't. :rolleyes:

AGAIN

You're using the preamble to bootstrap, ain't legally binding. See, the Supreme Court.
Article 1 section 8, legally binding...
You Fail.

for your ref. :
Article 1, Section 8 :
The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties,Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States.

So you say the Preamble isn't legally binding. Now tell me Article 1 Section 8 isn't. :rolleyes:

Your trying to spin in circles. Constantly Changing the subject, Asking me what the question is more than once. It's pretty sad Coffee

Top Bottom