Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Obama Supporters Need Not Apply

Based on your logic I should enslave me some blacks because slavery increased the "general welfare" based on the economic realities of the south during that era...

kinda, you're almost there

substitute "females" for "blaques"

just sayin'

You can't ignore the Bill of Rights and other Amendments...Based on your logic I should enslave me some blacks because slavery increased the "general welfare" based on the economic realities of the south during that era...

Barry was the editor of the Harvard Law Review...the editor doesn't publish. Post the article reference because you're the only person on the planet that thinks he was published in a law review article. I just posted the definition every legitimate university requires for faculty.Hell, I posted someone talking about why Barry specifically never qualified to be faculty; He's an intellectually blunt object...
I'm not ignoring it. I'm asking you a question. That you refuse to answer. Because you cant admit when youre wrong.

Based on my logic you just went full retard. But no, general welfare included the Blacks back then and keeping slavery wouldnt increase their "general welfare". The Whole point if the word General is to include most everyone in the country. So your try to throw the question off course again was weak.
Shit you couldn't even admit your definiton was NOT the definiton.
You just say "thats what they ask of faculty". Okay, that doesnt make it the definition. That makes it a requirement for a job aplication.

Now you're calling a person you've never met an intellectually blunt object.

Obama Article : 823 of Volume 103 of the Review.
As president of the Review he wrote that article.
So your wrong again.

-staggering debt
-unwavering high UE
-bond rating downgrade
-solyndra
-shovel ready jobs
-fast and furious
-obamacare
-complete failure to be a political uniter in any sense of the word (recall he ran on this premise)
lotsa reasons to claim O is a failure, pick any one.

Fast and furious, NDAA

lolol..
I'm not ignoring it. I'm asking you a question. That you refuse to answer. Because you cant admit when youre wrong.

Based on my logic you just went full retard. But no, general welfare included the Blacks back then and keeping slavery wouldnt increase their "general welfare". The Whole point if the word General is to include most everyone in the country. So your try to throw the question off course again was weak.
Shit you couldn't even admit your definiton was NOT the definiton.
You just say "thats what they ask of faculty". Okay, that doesnt make it the definition. That makes it a requirement for a job aplication.

Now you're calling a person you've never met an intellectually blunt object.

Obama Article : 823 of Volume 103 of the Review.
As president of the Review he wrote that article.
So your wrong again.
LMAO..an unattributed and unsigned article as a law student on a well established legal issue...lmao. Way to go Barry, as typical, he took the easy out, "Can a fetus sue."

I can admit when I'm wrong, the law review article is a recent addition but just shows his lack of intellectual ambition.

Like I posted, he made no contribution to the body of legal knowledge and that's why he never made professor status.

We're talking about the definition of a scholar...

If you accept the basic definition of a scholar then I am constitutional scholar as well. Merriam -Webster definition...

Scholar - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
a person who attends a school or studies under a teacher

a person who has done advanced study in a special field
a learned person

In the real world a scholar has to have made a contribution to their field that is significant. Barry never met the threshold even with twelve years as a lecturer...His own colleagues judged him an ideologue unwilling to engage in an exchange of ideas and not worthy of professorship even though he had all the pre-requites they look for in people they want to promote.

Last edited:
OP here again. Not reading all you guys narratives. Still think Barry the Kenyan citizen is a clown. Makes promises he can't keep and doesn't afraid of anything.

Top Bottom