Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NY Giants Vs. G.B. Packers

Giants can/will beat Packers?

• yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Packers will lose, I will win, toga will lose, I will do my happy dance, among other things :angel:

toga22 said:
Sounds like a win-win bet there Fistfull!! :)

:FRlol:...and btw, Sweetie...You have to have fans like these to make NOISE!!

That will be Toga on Sunday!! :)

more like a win win situation for you toga.

btw, if you are going to go topless, then you better send me a pic of you topless first so I can judge if you can pull it off with what you have, just to be on the safe side.

*****damn, once again ffos goes the distance to help a fellow member out.******:fro:

fistfullofsteel said:

more like a win win situation for you toga.

btw, if you are going to go topless, then you better send me a pic of you topless first so I can judge if you can pull it off with what you have, just to be on the safe side.

*****damn, once again ffos goes the distance to help a fellow member out.******:fro:

Topless? LOL...It is suppose to be 9 degrees on Sunday.....9.(brrr)

I may be a die-hard Packer fan, but toga ain't dumb....LOL

I'm not convinced the Giants can move the ball consistantly. I see Brett Fave making a few big plays against the Giants 2 rookie corners. The Giants might be able to pressure Farve into a few turnovers but I don't really see the Giants converting on them enough to keep it too close. The Pack wins somewhat convincingly.

Well you better send me a pic of you topless, regardless. I can detect breast cancer by looking at the picture of your breasts. It's true, all true. That's my gift.

Dr. FistfullofSteel always providing free breast cancer detection.:D

Thick dog said:
I'm not convinced the Giants can move the ball consistantly. I see Brett Fave making a few big plays against the Giants 2 rookie corners. The Giants might be able to pressure Farve into a few turnovers but I don't really see the Giants converting on them enough to keep it too close. The Pack wins somewhat convincingly.

Do you make it a goal to always go against my NY Football (The Greatest Team In All Of Sports) Giants? I know Havtwit flamed you into the Ice Age, but don't take it out on my Giants.

In the meantime, this Bye week is going to kill me, until the Giants play the Packers next week.:mad: I hate Bye Weeks.

Btw, Toga, I volunteer to keep you warm all night and day long so you don't need clothes.:p

Lol, Lawrence Taylor was one of my favorite players and the Giants have had some damned good physical teams in the past, but the current edition isn't exactly overridden with talent. If they weren't playing a topnotch SuperBowl contender, which the Packers are, I'd give them a chance. However, talent-wise, they are a middle-of-the pack team...they seem to have the Eagles number, though, so they would probably match up much better there...

Thick dog said:
Lol, Lawrence Taylor was one of my favorite players and the Giants have had some damned good physical teams in the past, but the current edition isn't exactly overridden with talent. If they weren't playing a topnotch SuperBowl contender, which the Packers are, I'd give them a chance. However, talent-wise, they are a middle-of-the pack team...they seem to have the Eagles number, though, so they would probably match up much better there...

I get emotionally choked up when I start thinking about the memories that LT provided for us NY Giants fans. Guys like that come around every 20+ years or so.

Btw, who the hell are the Eagles?:confused: I know there is a team that plays in the pee-wee league named the Eagles but which team are you talking about?:D

Top Bottom