Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No side effect Steroid

baryon said:

aren't you forgetting 150mg/D of Tren? sheesh!

--baryon

My bad.
Also 18 iu's ED of GH would work wonders and be totally side effect-free, but only if your a teenager. That shit doesn't work once you get older.

strickamania said:
I am 20 and still in school so hair loss and acne are not a good thing to go into, but i would like to see some huge fast gains, what would you guys reccomend for that with the side effects...
thanks

Oh, you mean that one that really cheap, cherry flavored, chewable one that makes your dick bigger too, shit, whats the name of that....damn, I cant remember but I know exactly which one what you are talking about....tastes great, though...I got the Buy 2 get one free deal with the 10 free blowjob vouchers...FUCK, what was that called? Oh well, I cant think of it, sorry bro...but I'll let you know if I remember!

j/k bro, do some homework.:D

Last edited:
strickamania said:
I am 20 and still in school so hair loss and acne are not a good thing to go into, but i would like to see some huge fast gains, what would you guys reccomend for that with the side effects...
thanks

Hey Captain Logical, don't you think if there was a steroid with no sides and massive gains we'd all be using it? That's why I hate [size=-999]most[/size] kids like you, my age, they're all fuckin STOOPID!

Plus I'm sure you are some fucking 140lb, cock sucking, wife beater wearing, fucking irresponsible MTV generation-cloned hip hop buttrock fucking RETARD!! Go fuck a bull's ass you little bitch.

Frackal said:
Plus I'm sure you are some fucking 140lb, cock sucking, wife beater wearing, fucking irresponsible MTV generation-cloned hip hop buttrock fucking RETARD!! Go fuck a bull's ass you little bitch.

Make sure you stay away from the "homicidal raging maniac" side effect steroid that Frackal is on.:D

Frackal said:

YEAH! Frackal's letting lose on this poor frat-boy.

maybe just me....

im ending my 8 week fina 75mg/day cycle tomorrow but still continuing 400mg/week of primo for another 4 weeks. i have not seen any side effects at all, no acne, no gyno, no hair loss, no limp dick [maybe the fina dick will kick in when im through].
IMO tren is a wonder drug. i will definately be doing it again. i did a cycle consisting of 600mg deca and 600mg test cyp per week for 8 weeks and got crazy acne, so im suprised since alot of people are prone to fina-related sides. i have a little lump under my right nip from last cycle and the tren didnt phase it at all. definately my drug of choice, but everyone IS different.

.02 from me

Immortal Juicer said:

Make sure you stay away from the "homicidal raging maniac" side effect steroid that Frackal is on.:D

LOL .... maybe that was a bit overboard hehe but with as hardworking and dedicated as most of us, including myself are, ti really chaps me when some moron comes in and asks a question like this.... :)

Top Bottom