Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No side effect Steroid

The_Eviscerator said:
If you want no side effects, Primo is your drug, but the gains will not be fast or dramatic.
I thought primo KILLED hair.

Anyway, just like Jc21 said, "if you arent ready to deal with it then you arent ready to hit the gear" - period.

It seems aparent that you have alot of homework ahead of you befor you even THINK about using steroids. That being said, there are ways to minimize side effects. Homework, homework, homework, etc...

The_Eviscerator said:
If you want no side effects, Primo is your drug, but the gains will not be fast or dramatic.

Primo still has side effects although not as pronounced as other, It got my hair and also some acne.....

Silent Method said:

I thought primo KILLED hair.

Anyway, just like Jc21 said, "if you arent ready to deal with it then you arent ready to hit the gear" - period.

I agree... although the hair thing is one I always forget, because it isn't a factor in my drug selection.

good luck

forget about finding a simple answer. if you're really afraid of hair loss and/or acne (the mildest side-effects of roids) then forget it. we're not talking about popping vitamin-C. kidney/liver damage are the main concerns here. you have to make the decision whether or not to juice based on risk/benefit ratio.

all steroids carry the risk of hair loss/acne/kidney damage/liver damage/agression/depression/impotence/loss of sex drive just to mention a few side effects.

basically, the stronger the steroid the more side effects. this is not entirely true but it has a basic truthfulness. you could take oxandrolone if you're worried about hair loss, but forget about making the real big gains.

for a newbie who is serious, I'd take a close look at the Testosterone Enanthate/Cypionate @ 300-400mg/wk and accept the sides.

--baryon

I did of cycle of Tic Tacs once, great gains and no sides...popped about 100 a day, bench went up 200 pounds...make sure its the whites, orange ones suck.

good luck

Anadrol 50 stacked with Halo and Cheque Drops.
Chase it with some Bromo and follow it up with some HCG.

Not one single side effect...guaranteed.

Anadrol 50 stacked with Halo and Cheque Drops.
Chase it with some Bromo and follow it up with some HCG.

Not one single side effect...guaranteed.

aren't you forgetting 150mg/D of Tren? sheesh!

--baryon

Top Bottom