Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No recovery 6 months after deca need desperate help

I believe that research matters. Real life experience is governed by so many factors. In research, its a controlled environment, you know that X is happened because Y.In his research all the men recovered after doing that cycle even men that were suppressed for a long time.

The problem with research is that just because you add X does not mean it was the cause of Y. Most people dont know enough to be able to pick apart poorly done stidues and get led to beleive incorrect information.

One example, many studies have been don about the efficacy of selenium supplementation. Some report a benefit, some report no benefit and some even report negative effects.

Now how on earth can that be? Its because selenium, just like everything we put in our body, doesnt exist in a vacuum. If you add selenium to someones diet and they do not have a deficiency then there is no benefit.

If you add selenium and there is a deficiency you will often get a benefit BUT if the person is also deficient in iodine when you add selenium you cause problems.

Just because something looks like cause and effect doesnt mean it is cause and effect, there are usually many other factors that can come into play and if the study doesnt take that into account then its basically worthless.

I don't use serms at all and I recover well unleash/post cycle with AI but then I don't cycle past 10-12 weeks and no 19nor for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe that research matters. Real life experience is governed by so many factors. In research, its a controlled environment, you know that X is happened because Y.In his research all the men recovered after doing that cycle even men that were suppressed for a long time..

Now, I know that you have more real life experience than most of us and I am pretty sure that you know more than me. I was just suggesting to him something that worked and was documented. However, he should take the advice of an experienced individual such as you.

But I still believe that the PoWeR PCT has its place. It's well documented PROVEN with blood tests, and all the men that tried it recovered well. I personally tried and I recovered the fastest on it.

the studies are flawed when it comes to recovering from PCT. as I wrote above went over your head let me attempt to explain it again.

when you take hcg your LH and FSH tanks, and your total T goes up. now according to a 'study' that would mean that hcg boosts T levels and recovers you right? WRONG. because its mimicking LH and fooling the body into producing test.. when you stop taking the hcg now your LH and FSH are low and must recover and your total T tanks back down. so in reality you did not recover. clomid and nolva are the same way. you take them, they manipulate the body and your LH and T levels will go up. then when you stop taking them after a week or two when it trickles out of your system your levels go from 1000 to 200. what ends up happening though is guys do not realize this so they run bloodwork while its in their system, declare themselves recovered and then jump back on cycle when in actuality they are NOT recovered at all in most cases. so i would argue that manipulating your bodies hormones like this will DELAY recovery, not speed it up. does this make sense? I hope it does

also I will add that hcg will boost your E levels and nolva/clomid will cause a roller coaster affect as well with E levels usually down. the problem with this is if your E levels drop too fast you can lose libido and experience depression.

and I will add that 'deca' is an ester commonly used in nandrolone but the reality is that nandrolones are used in anti-fertility drugs and have been for YEARS. so to run nandrolone is almost like neutering yourself, people need to understand this BEFORE touching the stuff that there are risks involved. this is why we tell young guys to steer clear of nandrolones but they refuse to listen, and for heavens sake never run it as a first cycle for crying out loud!

also tren will wreck your immune and stomach flora health, and will affect your prolactin levels.. it also should never be abused and never be touched by young guys or used for extended amounts of time in moderate doses.

I have to repeat myself OVER AND OVER AND OVER again telling you young guys this but you fail to heed my warnings because you all are fucking stubborn and in a rush to become Jay Cutler overnight ... its takes years and even decades to even sniff your max potential but you want results in 12 weeks

you want something safe? primo, EQ hell even Tbol and you don't even need much.. . but those aren't sexy enough and because they don't slap on 15 pounds of water weight overnight young guys don't even know what they are. if i'm at the gym overhearing young guys they always talk about dbol, deca, tren.. I never hear primo or EQ even mentioned.

Azazell thats really interesting. I believe you, don't worry about that, but do you have a link where they show the study or the protocol or anything related ?
Where do you get that from?

With a PCT that always works some people could do longer cycle and gains more.

Top Bottom