Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No Cowboys vs Cyclones???

motodawg

EF VIP
Whens the big 12 tourney? I will know Thursday how much $$ Im getting for my Lot and rent house then i have 90 day's to reinvest in another rent house and bizness or pay taxes on the $$$ and I have to move my bizness not by choice but a highway expansion plan. Then my oldest boy is in Iraq, My oldest daughter's gettting married On the beach in Alabama (did u know bama had beaches) and my 9 yr old gymnast daughter suffered a really bad broken arm!!!!!!............so that on top of normal everyday life stress has created an situation that makes me say i need a ______________________ !! any geigh answers will be considered as such!!!! lol
Fill in the blank best answer will get 50k karma i'll probably just give it too whoever i want no matter how shyty the answer is cause i got that kinda power lol

you and i are one in mind iggy no one else need apply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol j/k about the no one else thing

they play basketball in the Big 12? Next thing you'll be telling me the SEC does too.

Oh , how about this "i need a...place in line to karma rape Slayer like everyone else the last week.

Its not Geigh because I'm not enjoying it.

Top Bottom