Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NL East fans (jnev, CW, FFOS, redguru)

ortiz34

Ombudsman
Chairman Member
what can the red sox get out of Smoltz if he is healthy?

brave fans on espn message boards seem like they want to jump of the bridge

So is the plan to run a 6 man rotation, or are they going to keep Smoltz in long relief? What about moving Wakefield to the pen? I like the idea of starting the season off with a six man rotation.

Either way, he's no teixeira,

oldness

one of the greatest pitchers of our era, but he's old and washed up. not to mention injury prone

he should just retire. NO way he can start. he'd be strictly in relief

that is what I was thinking, but it seems like he won't be ready till late May and they want him to start
Kinda of like a Clemens type situation less about 17 million dollars
looks like a low risk/ high reward signing

Be glad your mets haven't caved to Boras's, in his attempts to get 36 year old D.Lowe a 5 years deal
that's just teh stupid
I'd say 12 million for three years is the most I would pay for him if I was a GM

that is what I was thinking, but it seems like he won't be ready till late May and they want him to start
Kinda of like a Clemens type situation less about 17 million dollars
looks like a low risk/ high reward signing

Be glad your mets haven't caved to Boras's, in his attempts to get 36 year old D.Lowe a 5 years deal
that's just teh stupid
I'd say 12 million for three years is the most I would pay for him if I was a GM

boras is such a douchebag. mets front office is smart and due to the economic climate, finally boras shady negotiating tactics are no longer really effective. he can't trick teams into outbidding themselves anymore.

that's exactly what they offered him btw.

he wanted 5 year @ 15 mil at first lolol. just like k-rod wanted the same

i think the 3 year/36 mil deal will be enough to get it done.

Top Bottom