Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NL East fans (jnev, CW, FFOS, redguru)

it was a desperate move by the Sox. Sure he is a great pitcher for the NL, but now he is going to face Al batters and Dh's.

He is old and his lack of velocity will get chewed by Al baters. I call he gets u guys maybe 8 games only because the the offence saves his ass

most writers and Brave fans tend to disagree with the notion that he's washed up and almost useless

funny, he's pwned the American league and pitched great at Fenway over the years. Now, he's washed up?

im not saying he is washed up, not by a long shot. he will be a average end of the rotation, long relief guy. what im saying is it is too late in his career to be facing AL batters all the time, not just interleague play.

he will still perform well, but not to the caliber he has in Atlanta

That's all they really need. Spot starter who can also come in for an inning here and there.

Their middle bullpen sucked last year compared to 2007. Baldelli and Kotsay give them some decent pitch hitters finally. Still need a catcher

They didn't need $400 Million worth of new guys.

he's about to turn 42 and missed most of last season

why don't; you think the braves resigned him considering how great he has been for the organization?

i'm sure braves fans were crying more about respect and legacy than a sound baseball decision

That's all they really need. Spot starter who can also come in for an inning here and there.

Their middle bullpen sucked last year compared to 2007. Baldelli and Kotsay give them some decent pitch hitters finally. Still need a catcher

They didn't need $400 Million worth of new guys.

i can't wait for that 4oo million to blow up right back in the yankees face!

i dont hate the yankees, i just hate how the "rich teams get righer" mentality of baseball right now it is only going to get worse

so the jury is out
he won't pitch until at least May
We shall see
I'm hoping for back end of the rotation guy who can give us 100+ innings

Top Bottom