Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs...

Expectations were too high after finishing first in conference last year. The young guys regressed instead of getting better.

As far as Leafs vs Bruins, I'd have to go with losing to Bruins.
Bruins-Canadiens is a real rivalry because of their history and below the hate, a lot of respect.

CBC tries to push Canadiens-Leafs as a great rivalry but moreso for the cities than for the hockey.

I have to disagree Bro. Toronto-Montreal is/has been the longest running rivalry. I have a lot of Leafs and Habs buddies who look at those games as the ultimate games. Even when one of those teams is having a bad year (usually the Leafs), the games are always good. And before they changed the format (again), we were one Gretsky penalty away form a Leafs-Habs Stanley Cup final.

I have to disagree Bro. Toronto-Montreal is/has been the longest running rivalry. I have a lot of Leafs and Habs buddies who look at those games as the ultimate games. Even when one of those teams is having a bad year (usually the Leafs), the games are always good. And before they changed the format (again), we were one Gretsky penalty away form a Leafs-Habs Stanley Cup final.

Agree on the long running but that goes back to Original Six days.
I'm 44 and can't remember a playoff match up.
It's a rivalry for sure but not the same as Montreal-Boston or Montreal-Quebec.

I really should move to Canada

Agree on the long running but that goes back to Original Six days.
I'm 44 and can't remember a playoff match up.
It's a rivalry for sure but not the same as Montreal-Boston or Montreal-Quebec.

Kind of like the Calgary - Edmonton back in the 80's. I can't remember any playoff either, but it must have happened since the 60's.

aaaaaaaaand the canucks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep the bluess:).. hahaha :)

lets lay out some predictions boys?
from ever series?

Top Bottom