Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs...

Looks like Ward may have a broken orbital bone.
I still don't think it was a sucker punch.

What a difference in the Bruins/Canes series....after getting smoked in the 3rd period by the Canes in the last game the Bruins came out and DOMINATED that whole game...

BBR, are you talking about Aaron or Cam Ward???

Aaron Ward got into it with Walker with about 5 mins to go. Ward punched with gloves on and Walker dropped his and dropped Ward before he got his off. K.O.

Ward was not interested in fighting and didn't defend himself.
IMO not Walker's fault.

HOLY SHIT!!! HOW DO YOU STAND THERE AND LET A GUY PUNCH YOU LIKE THAT????? I've never seen that in all my hockey years....

Damn going to bed early!!!

HOLY SHIT!!! HOW DO YOU STAND THERE AND LET A GUY PUNCH YOU LIKE THAT????? I've never seen that in all my hockey years....

Damn going to bed early!!!

Erskine took a sucker punch from Avery in first round but it was Avery throwing. Erskine barely flinched.
Fortunately for Avery, the linesmen jumped in quickly.

Erskine took a sucker punch from Avery in first round but it was Avery throwing. Erskine barely flinched.
Fortunately for Avery, the linesmen jumped in quickly.

Yeah, Erskine is a house

post up under the events that you guys bet on so i can 200% k hit you. my k hits are bigger while i sitting on other bros karma, so do it b4 i settle. just a little FYI for ya:theshadow

Top Bottom