Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs...

Only saw the 3rd period of the Penguins/Caps but what a period. I realized I shouldn't be anti-Penguin, it's not their fault everyone kisses their ass.....

What was that LAME attempt @ a check on the 1st Kane goal?

damn u guy anaheim isnt done yet....game 6 will be a test for the wings but rafalski seems like he is going to be back in the lineup

game 7 for det and anaheim is going to be interesting..anyone catch the elbow on datsyuk? by needs ... should be very very interesting and fiesty

too late to see but heard there was a bit of a "donnybrook" at end of game with Niedermeyer and Datsyuk hooking up and Niedermeyer landed a few good rights.

hitman's right again, Detroit lacked it's killer instinct in game 6 and couldn't capitalize on their chances early on.

Game 7 anything can happen...look out black and gold too.

too late to see but heard there was a bit of a "donnybrook" at end of game with Niedermeyer and Datsyuk hooking up and Niedermeyer landed a few good rights.

hitman's right again, Detroit lacked it's killer instinct in game 6 and couldn't capitalize on their chances early on.

Game 7 anything can happen...look out black and gold too.

I don't think Detroit can play that badly two games in a row.
I would love to see the Ducks win, but Detroit at home will be tough.

Top Bottom