Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nfl power rankings post week 13

not sure who watch "first take" on epsn 2 in the morning with skip bayless and stephen a. smith but its literally my favorite sports show (which is saying something considering how many good ones there are) and they had a great debate on this topic... i just have to firmly disagree that green bay should be there... judging on this weeks performance, yes, the quality of win was excellent and rodgers did look good, but i am looking at overall quality of wins and year long consistency and while new england did have the one bad loss very early to kansas city, they have not had anything horrible beyond that... yes, miami beat them week 1 but not only was that week 1 but miami is a solid team as it is... green bay got pulverized in new orleans and seattle and couldn't even put up double digits against detroit... an inner division opponent where you know how high the stakes are... i would definitely agree that green bay is a top 5 team at this point, but in no way are they deserving of being number one... with a defense like that, (who did play well last week) but overall, no way... if they keep this type of play up, then i can see and agree with the argument but this is more of a living in the moment rather than an overall picture but I can also see the argument that power rankings are based on the week performance but i just don't see it yet...

not sure who watch "first take" on epsn 2 in the morning with skip bayless and stephen a. smith but its literally my favorite sports show (which is saying something considering how many good ones there are) and they had a great debate on this topic... i just have to firmly disagree that green bay should be there... judging on this weeks performance, yes, the quality of win was excellent and rodgers did look good, but i am looking at overall quality of wins and year long consistency and while new england did have the one bad loss very early to kansas city, they have not had anything horrible beyond that... yes, miami beat them week 1 but not only was that week 1 but miami is a solid team as it is... green bay got pulverized in new orleans and seattle and couldn't even put up double digits against detroit... an inner division opponent where you know how high the stakes are... i would definitely agree that green bay is a top 5 team at this point, but in no way are they deserving of being number one... with a defense like that, (who did play well last week) but overall, no way... if they keep this type of play up, then i can see and agree with the argument but this is more of a living in the moment rather than an overall picture but I can also see the argument that power rankings are based on the week performance but i just don't see it yet...

teams get better as the year goes on and that seems to be the case with gb.But i think ne is better also..gb barely beat ne at home..Home field is huge.

Top Bottom