Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nfl players accused of ghb rape...

don't forget pro athlete are nice target also for any kind of claims!

How many times some pro athelete receives claim of paternity or that and that even if the guy is gay LOL

I know how NFL players get chicks and I saw it myself and how the fuck did they raped one :(

if you guys believe this you are morons, how the hell are 4 nfl guys, one or two former, gonna rape a broad in las vegas, when pussy is legal to buy, the bitch probably fucked all four of the dudes, then cried rape, how the hell is a nfl player with tons of money gonna rape a chic in las vegas, cmon!!!!! The broad wants money!!!!! So she wont have to be a HO the rest of her life!!!!!!1

diamonddiceclay said:
charlie batch of the lions, dedric ward of miami, and ron rice and tyree talton of the lions have been accused of raping a woman in Vegas in 2000 after giving her GHB-the ny daily news today has the article on pg110

yeah, half of those football players are criminals, why do you think the runing backs move so quick, they are used to running from the cops:D

CN1 said:
if you guys believe this you are morons, how the hell are 4 nfl guys, one or two former, gonna rape a broad in las vegas, when pussy is legal to buy, the bitch probably fucked all four of the dudes, then cried rape, how the hell is a nfl player with tons of money gonna rape a chic in las vegas, cmon!!!!! The broad wants money!!!!! So she wont have to be a HO the rest of her life!!!!!!1

You have got to be kidding...
Do you have any clue what rape is about? Do you know anything about a "pack mentality"? Why would normally civil people riot? Pack Mentality. Not that many of the NFL players are 'normal.'

Now, I am not saying it's true or not...the fact and point of MY original post is that rape accussations (hell indictments and convictions for that matter) are typical for NFL "news", AND that IMO rapist should be castrated.

Thanks for trying though, those NFL angels need your help.
Rugger

Top Bottom