Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nfl players accused of ghb rape...

Hmmmm so lets ee I get raped hmmm ok I'm gonna wait a year to report it only after all my bitch ass friends finally get it through my head how much money i can get out of the pro athletes. Here's a scenerio a girl gets blown off by these very same guys gets pissed off about it so she waits for awhile to let thing cool off, memories fade till she makes her move for a big payday. Yea if I got raped I would definately wait a year to report it. just a money hungry bitch lookin for a big payday. That's all 

rugger said:
Typical NFL news.
Rape is not about sex, it's about power, control, degrading, violating, etc.
Rapist should be castrated.

Rugger

That is what i think aslo.

Why the hell would you need to rape a girl when you're a NFL pro? With your money and status you'd think you'd have to beat off girls with a stick. What a bunch of losers...

Oh Lovely...

My favorite after hours drink is getting more media attention. Maybe some day the people will accept that it's not the car but the driver.

BELL$

can anything get any worse for my homestate lions?....I see the steelers beating them 34-3 this weekend..batch needs to play arena anyways

Daeo said:
Why the hell would you need to rape a girl when you're a NFL pro? With your money and status you'd think you'd have to beat off girls with a stick. What a bunch of losers...

NFL players would have to fend off the babes.....but these guys are on the Lions :o

Top Bottom