Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nfl players accused of ghb rape...

diamonddiceclay

charlie batch of the lions, dedric ward of miami, and ron rice and tyree talton of the lions have been accused of raping a woman in Vegas in 2000 after giving her GHB-the ny daily news today has the article on pg110

like my lions havn't been having enough trouble this year. :)

i keep hearing about it. sounds like it will all get swept under the rug.

i've never understood why and athlete would bother raping a girl. seems like they would have women throwing themselves at them in every city they play.

does anyone know the link to the ariticle

post the link to the article.

Typical NFL news.
Rape is not about sex, it's about power, control, degrading, violating, etc.
Rapist should be castrated.

Rugger

rugger said:
Typical NFL news.
Rape is not about sex, it's about power, control, degrading, violating, etc.
Rapist should be castrated.

Rugger

And anyone who could commit it is a sociopath.

I definately agree with you guys 10000000%. Fuckin rapists should be castrated then hung! It doesn't really affect you until it happens to someone close to you.

Rapists are the scum of the earth...I really can't think of anyone I hate more...

My ex gf was raped when she was 15 and believe me even 7 years after she has sequels that affected us both in our relationship. I even put a price on the guy head that is now in the British Army and some of my "lads" got him bad.

:mad: :mad:

Bulldog_10 said:
I definately agree with you guys 10000000%. Fuckin rapists should be castrated then hung! It doesn't really affect you until it happens to someone close to you.

Rapists are the scum of the earth...I really can't think of anyone I hate more...

exactly the way i think bro. you know what kind of sucks. the firt time i heard it personally that someone was raped it was my now ex-girlfriend telling me how she was raped even before we were going out. that shit hit me so hard. i felt like killing someone. anyone!! it didnt matter as long as i could take my aggression away. what sucks is that was years ago and now when i find out that one of my friends were raped in the past if they told me or if i heard that someone i know was raped its like i've gotten immune to hearing it because ive heard it so many times. like it doesnt affect me as much. all rapists should die!!! that includes all you motherfuckers who are reading these posts and laughing your asses off cuz i know there are people on this board im sure who have no problem doing that or have done that. i hope all of you fucking die!!!!

Top Bottom