Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL draft ?

The one with the least amount of black dudes get to go first becuase the brothers go fast.

All I know bro is that the Cardinals would have gotten the first pick if they would have lost that last game.... but instead they won....

Only team that could be worse off by winning....

NWinters said:
What determins which team will get fist choice draft pick? I know you can trade players for picks, but I just want to know how it works.

Win Loss record.

Head to head record.

Record against common opponenets.

Strength of schedule.

Becoming said:
All I know bro is that the Cardinals would have gotten the first pick if they would have lost that last game.... but instead they won....

Did you see the fan sign during the game? "Forget the #1 pick,. play the spoiler." Anywho, here is what I think the breakdown is. I found this on a site.

• The team with the lowest winning percentage at the end of the previous season drafts first in the NFL Draft.
• The rest of the teams are placed in order from lowest winning percentage to the highest.
• The Super Bowl winner drafts last, even if they do not have the highest winning percentage.
• The Super Bowl loser drafts next to last.
• Strength of schedule for the previous season is the first tie-breaker for teams with the same winning percentage.
• Divisional and conference records are the next step in the tie-breaking procedure.
• As a last resort, a coin toss is used to determine the order of selection for teams with the same winning percentage.
• If a playoff and non-playoff team end the season with the same winning percentage, the non-playoff team selects before the playoff team.

Ganryu said:

Did you see the fan sign during the game? "Forget the #1 pick,. play the spoiler." Anywho, here is what I think the breakdown is. I found this on a site.

• The team with the lowest winning percentage at the end of the previous season drafts first in the NFL Draft.
• The rest of the teams are placed in order from lowest winning percentage to the highest.
• The Super Bowl winner drafts last, even if they do not have the highest winning percentage.
• The Super Bowl loser drafts next to last.
• Strength of schedule for the previous season is the first tie-breaker for teams with the same winning percentage.
• Divisional and conference records are the next step in the tie-breaking procedure.
• As a last resort, a coin toss is used to determine the order of selection for teams with the same winning percentage.
• If a playoff and non-playoff team end the season with the same winning percentage, the non-playoff team selects before the playoff team.

Cool thanx alot guys.

Becoming said:

word nuggs

Top Bottom