Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL Draft this weekend

1GILLY1 said:

I'd like the Jets to add to the reciever corps. also but not to many recievers contribute in their first year. K. Washington only played 16 games in college. 16 games is not a resume. I'd rather get CB Newman or a def. tackle stud. Glaring need is linebacker. I think a fast strongside linebacker must be picked in the first round.

Gilly, do you think the Jets will take Boss Bailey w/ one of their picks? I didn't see him play in college, but I heard he can't tackle, so I'm wary of him.

I do think that the Jets need to get a receiver to replace Coles who I like a lot, but not at the price the Redskins paid for him. I always felt the Jets needed a bigger receiver to complement their existing receiving corps. K. Washington has question marks in terms of physical health and maturity, but if they took him w/ their 1st round picks it would be too high.

Boss is da Boss. In my opinion if the Jets cant get one of the top 3 def tackles with the #13 pick they should take Bailey. From reading about the Jets draft stratagy, I believe they want a top def tackle with #13 and Bailey with #22, if possible. But I dont think Bailey will be there at #22. Who knows?

All I know is anybody who gets drafted by the phil. stinkgles is doomed to never win a championship unless they go to another team of course. If I got drafted by the iggles, I would refuse to play for them and demand to be traded.

there is a guy from mars hill, a lbacker that a lot of scouts are going crazy over, maybe a 2nd rd pick.
mars hill is a little d2 school in western nc.
great school, took a recrt. trip there once.

Top Bottom