Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL Draft this weekend

PatsFan34 said:

I'm not really sure actually, but Brady made a ballsy move buy taking the minimum pay for a player so they can spend more money on the new guys!!! Brady is only making around $400K this year, I love that fucking guy!!!
Must be making a lot of money on endorsements. I'd like to see the Jets get that CB Newberry. I think thats his name. Or a decent def. tackle.

Dial_tone said:

It's not really THAT ballsy if the money is simply deferred and guaranteed later on. Heck, if they bring in more offense he gets to pad his stats for an even bigger renegotiation next time.

That's so sweet!!!

The Browns have several needs including a shutdown corner and a pass-rushing end, but w/ their draft position they won't be able to get one of these. The also need linebackers and an offensive tackle, and there are several option that might be available w/ the 21st pick. I'm hoping they can either get EJ Henderson from Maryland or Kwame Harris of Stanford or maybe even Eric Steinbach from Iowa.

The problem w/ the Lions is that Matt Millen is their president. The only good move he has made is getting Mariucci, but that might be enough to save his job. The guy has no experience in football operations and has made so many mistakes. The Lions went from a brink playoff team to one of the worst teams in the NFL.

The Browns getting rid if Rudd improved their chances of winning by itself. I think the Browns will be very competetive this year.

1GILLY1 said:
The Browns getting rid if Rudd improved their chances of winning by itself. I think the Browns will be very competetive this year.

Besides Gilly's gay avatar and my hate for the J.E.T.S. (suck suck suck)...I hate the fucking Browns too!!! Dawg Pound Nothin

PatsFan34 said:

Besides Gilly's gay avatar and my hate for the J.E.T.S. (suck suck suck)...I hate the fucking Browns too!!! Dawg Pound Nothin
Hey Patsfan, I lived is Syracuse for a while, at the same time Dick Macphearson (sp?) left Syracuse to coach the Pats. Anyway I'm on the roof of a bowling alley retarring it and I look down and Dick comes out. I'm like what the fuck is this dude doing back here in a bowling alley. So I hop down and start talking to him. He said he was giving a speach to a woman's club. We talked for a while b'sing. He said he didn't think the pro's were for him. I was surprised to hear him say that but he was right.

1GILLY1 said:

Hey Patsfan, I lived is Syracuse for a while, at the same time Dick Macphearson (sp?) left Syracuse to coach the Pats. Anyway I'm on the roof of a bowling alley retarring it and I look down and Dick comes out. I'm like what the fuck is this dude doing back here in a bowling alley. So I hop down and start talking to him. He said he was giving a speach to a woman's club. We talked for a while b'sing. He said he didn't think the pro's were for him. I was surprised to hear him say that but he was right.

You should've punched him in da face!!!

I think this will be the best WR and QB draft in a long time. As a jets fan i am hoping the jets are smart enough to take kelly washington from tennessee at WR. Here is how i view the draft.

The best players in this draft will end up being:
QB-Leftwich
RB- Mcgahee
WR- Rogers will be stud!
Best Defensive player will be jimmy kennedy,

The most overrated players
QB- Palmer, Boller
WR- Andre johnson. MAJOR bust. No hands! And tyler jacobs is also overrated.

Some sleepers
kelly washington of tennessee- he will be a stud reciever.
Mike doss from Ohio st.
Anquan Boldin Wideout from Fl. st.
Dave ragone and chris simms will both be starters!

primetime21 said:
I think this will be the best WR and QB draft in a long time. As a jets fan i am hoping the jets are smart enough to take kelly washington from tennessee at WR. Here is how i view the draft.
I'd like the Jets to add to the reciever corps. also but not to many recievers contribute in their first year. K. Washington only played 16 games in college. 16 games is not a resume. I'd rather get CB Newman or a def. tackle stud. Glaring need is linebacker. I think a fast strongside linebacker must be picked in the first round.

Top Bottom