Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL Draft this weekend

PatsFan34 said:

Oh boy, another Jets fan!!!
Yes sir, turning into a great rivalry don't you think? I think those are some of the best games now. And the Pats did move up last year 1 spot in front of the Jets and took a tightend that they thought the Jets wanted, which left the Jets to pick Lamont Jordan...thank you..

1GILLY1 said:

Yes sir, turning into a great rivalry don't you think? I think those are some of the best games now. And the Pats did move up last year 1 spot in front of the Jets and took a tightend that they thought the Jets wanted, which left the Jets to pick Lamont Jordan...thank you..

I agree 100%. The best games were with-in our whole division. Everytime the Pats played the Jets or the Fish, they were great games, we'll except of course the first game which the Pats routed the Jets real bad, but then they got even at the end of the season. I fuckin hate the Jets too, but Chad is a great player!!!

PatsFan34 said:

I agree 100%. The best games were with-in our whole division. Everytime the Pats played the Jets or the Fish, they were great games, we'll except of course the first game which the Pats routed the Jets real bad, but then they got even at the end of the season. I fuckin hate the Jets too, but Chad is a great player!!!
It's not the Pats that bother me it's Bill Behlisukk. He's an exellent def coor. But the way he left the Jets sucked.
Chads the man yo...

1GILLY1 said:

It's not the Pats that bother me it's Bill Behlisukk. He's an exellent def coor. But the way he left the Jets sucked.
Chads the man yo...

What's really gonna suck this year is how good the Cowboys will be. Ahhhh the fucking TUNA!!!

PatsFan34 said:

What's really gonna suck this year is how good the Cowboys will be. Ahhhh the fucking TUNA!!!
I know, but the Jets are going to host the 'boy this year, and I can't fuckin wait. Nothing less then a shredding of the 'boys will suit me. They aren't a division foe so I don't think there should be any letting up in that game. Tuna will pull every trick in the book in that game too I'm sure.
What's the talk of who the Pat's will take in the draft?

1GILLY1 said:

I know, but the Jets are going to host the 'boy this year, and I can't fuckin wait. Nothing less then a shredding of the 'boys will suit me. They aren't a division foe so I don't think there should be any letting up in that game. Tuna will pull every trick in the book in that game too I'm sure.
What's the talk of who the Pat's will take in the draft?

I'm not really sure actually, but Brady made a ballsy move buy taking the minimum pay for a player so they can spend more money on the new guys!!! Brady is only making around $400K this year, I love that fucking guy!!!

Top Bottom