Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL Draft this weekend

mylife

Carson Palmer is NOT worth the #1 pick. Mark my words, he'll be the biggest bust since, dare I say.....Ryan Leaf. Oh well, Bengals will always be the Bungles.

Lions (holla) have the #2 pick and will mos definitely take Rogers. Harrington now has a big name receiver he can throw to. It's scary how good this team will be if they both live up to their potential. I'm predicting the Lions to be in the playoffs w/in 2 years and they'll be in the Super Bowl by 2007. Yeah, I said it.

It'll be interesting to see who drafts McGahee. Most analysts are saying he'll go to the Raiders or Eagles in the 1st round. That'd be a steal if he is recovering as well as they say.

So, where does your team need to upgrade? Who aery ou hoping they pick?

Broncoes may be in need of a new coach. Their new quarterback has peoples hopes up. Griese lacked leadership abilities.

They played harder at the old stadium.

Big time high draft Qb's haven't really done anything at all in the past decade except for Peyton Manning. Look at the league's top qbs. none are high draft picks except Manning. Just due to that, I wouldn't draft Palmer. He didn't do it for four years. I do think he is a good player, it's obvious, but he has some of the recipes for a bust.

McGahee was the perfect NFL back before he got hurt. If he is anywhere near where he was, he'll rock. He had it all.

The Dolphins don't really need too much. Maybe another receiver and some Offensive line help. If they wouldn't have fell asleep at the end of last year they would have had a good chance.

Dial_tone said:
Palmer will be another Jake Plummer....not a complete bust, he'll do something for a little bit then we'll forget all about him.
His attitude is too good be another Ryan Leaf.
Put jake plummer behind a halfway decent line, with some receivers that are good at catching footballs, and have a running game that poses a danger and I bet he will do well, very well actually. I think hes is gonna take the Broncos to the playoffs at least next year.

Last edited:
I want the Pats to get a good running back, I'd like to see them get Larry Johnson from Penn, but that won't happen!!! They also need some help on the line, some big beef brains would be a good idea!!!

slickdadd said:
Big time high draft Qb's haven't really done anything at all in the past decade except for Peyton Manning. Look at the league's top qbs. none are high draft picks except Manning. Just due to that, I wouldn't draft Palmer. He didn't do it for four years. I do think he is a good player, it's obvious, but he has some of the recipes for a bust.

What about Vick, McNabb, Culpepper?

PatsFan34 said:
I want the Pats to get a good running back, I'd like to see them get Larry Johnson from Penn, but that won't happen!!! They also need some help on the line, some big beef brains would be a good idea!!!
I bet the Pat's only ambition in the draft is to try to move up and pick whoever they think the Jets will take...;)

i actually got drafted in the 7th round of the 2001 draft by the detroit lions... blew out my knee in camp and now i am back in school for my masters :)

bigschweeler said:

What about Vick, McNabb, Culpepper?

In the historical landscape of the game, the greatest qb's are known for winning in the playoffs and in superbowls. McNabb has won a few playoff gmaes and Vick won one game last year. I'd like to see them bulid on that and in regards to Peyton Manning and Culpepper, until they start winning and take their teams in the playoffs and potentially a conference championship or superbowl, neither will is a great quarterback IMO.

the lions didn't have a 2001 pick in the 7th round. They traded it to new england. i think new england picked a kicker. the lions did pick a lb in the 6th rd from either texas or texas a+m who got hurt, if thats you sorry you got hurt. sorry for this useless knowledge.
i]Originally posted by duritz [/i]
i actually got drafted in the 7th round of the 2001 draft by the detroit lions... blew out my knee in camp and now i am back in school for my masters :)

Top Bottom