Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL Draft Predictions???

fistfullofsteel said:
i never said the ny giants are going to repeat. i wouldn't jinx my team like that. i always make fun of the other teams, especially the jets, eagles, cowgirls, and such. speaking of the cowturds, they should build a jail to contain all their players.
The cowgirls are building a respectable team, with such pillars of the community as Pacman Jones.

bro, I'm an ohio state fan......Gholston got "one" sack on Jake Long.....yes, it was Long's only sack of the season. But still, I only consider a "manhandle" when a defensive player beasts his man.......not runs around him. And I'm so fucking Happy Gholston didn't go to the patriots, now I can actually root for him and wish him well.....lol

calveless wonder said:
you think he's gonna be good?

i hope so...that nig is hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! He manhandled Jake long pretty well.....so that says something

jets needed a pass rusher..but i'd rather they had got mcfadden.

the pats REALLY wanted gholston apparently

jestro said:
Jeezus, it's gonna be a long season of cocky gints fans.

im not cocky about the giants. just crazy proud. the super bowl was glorious. looking forward to a good season with high hopes.

you think he's gonna be good?

i hope so...that nig is hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! He manhandled Jake long pretty well.....so that says something

jets needed a pass rusher..but i'd rather they had got mcfadden.

the pats REALLY wanted gholston apparently

lol@ that notion, just like they wanted Tebow and McDaniels ended up taking him in the 1st rnd ..franchises pwned by BB fvckin with them
They got Mayo 9th, they wanted Mayo, they have Mayo, Mayo is a Pro Bowler, Mayo led the NFL in tackles. They no question would have passed on Gholston.. The Pats traded the Clay matthews pick with GB and turned it into Darius Butler, Brandon Tate, Julian Edelman and Rob Gronkowski all productive picks.
Not saying I'd rather not have Matthews, but that's damn impressive drafting for value and depth for a roster in the NFL

Gholston? the 6th pick
GM hints Gholston likely done with Jets - NYPOST.com

Top Bottom