Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL admits error in Niners/Giants game

40butpumpin said:
I agree though, they started celebrating too early. Man I wanted to puke after that game.

I have nine months to think about it until the regular season starts again. Et tu NY Giants. Believe it or not, I really feel sorry for Troy Junkin now. He said he would have given anything short of his own family to have not messed up. I was hard on him yesterday but it's not really all his fault. The team just blew the big one at the end and the refs didn't help out either by making a bad call on the last play of the game.

fistfullofsteel said:

I have nine months to think about it until the regular season starts again. Et tu NY Giants. Believe it or not, I really feel sorry for Troy Junkin now. He said he would have given anything short of his own family to have not messed up. I was hard on him yesterday but it's not really all his fault. The team just blew the big one at the end and the refs didn't help out either by making a bad call on the last play of the game.

Tell me about it. But you know Junkin won't be the only one feeling guilty this off-season. I could name so many mistakes they made in that game. One thing I kept saying all game is to get someone on Garcia. Like what Parcells did with L.T. on Elway in the SB. It was L.T. wasn't it? Anyway, he wasn't able to run around like he liked to do.

Top Bottom