Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL admits error in Niners/Giants game

Doesn't matter - the giants pissed away 30 yards on personal folus on backtoback plays

supposedly at every game there is an offical from the league that watches over the calls and after the game he told them that they got it wrong and why didn't they discuss the play more before ending it.

I am not saying that the NY Giants would have made it if they got another chance at it. In fact I would't be suprised if the kicker shanked it. They got too happy with themselves and payed the price.

edit---

Huh... I guess the fat-ass lineman was eligible after all...

Still should have spiked the ball on third down..

Last edited:
I still can't believe they didn't go over that spike stuff right before the play. That's bad coaching. I agree though, they started celebrating too early. Man I wanted to puke after that game.

Spiking it would have resulted in a penalty. The only time a player can spike it is if he is under center. He could have fallen on the ball and called time out and stopped the clock.

what he said.. i read on nfl.com today that you can only spike it if you are under center... otherwise, it's a grounding call and thats the ball game with the 10 second run off.

Top Bottom