Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

New Pr of sorts

muscledog95 said:
Today in my garage i did 225lb on the squat for a set of 5,6, and 10. Thats the most ive ever done. What would you guess my 1 squat max is. Im kind of afraid to max out on squat

An estimation of your 1RM would be just that. No real way to know other than to just do it. Get a spotter and lose the fear. Find out for sure...that will give you a number to beat next time. Congrats on the PR.
 
Re: Re: New Pr of sorts

Hannibal said:


An estimation of your 1RM would be just that. No real way to know other than to just do it. Get a spotter and lose the fear. Find out for sure...that will give you a number to beat next time. Congrats on the PR.
I was waiting for spatts to chime in with that one! "There's only one way to find out your 1RM.":)
 
It would seem you have good endurance, you may not max out that much higher then, given that fact it depends.

I can max out a lot higher then my 3RM is for example.
 
I find my 1-rep maxes are disproportionately higher than my 10-rep maxes, yet seem to correlate much better to my 3 and 5-rep maxes, for example.
 
ive been pretty drained from judo lately that i havent been able to pump out good squats. Yesterday I felt really good. Perfect weather outside, warmed up great. So i decided to hit it and did the best ive ever done. I think i might max out here in a few weeks. Just have to get this fear out of my head. I dont think the exploding asshole helped me any CCJ...thanks haha
 
Top Bottom