Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!!!

Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

Lmao I know and all your info has worked so far cause Im leaning out more and more. Its just this fuckin spare tire, I mean its leaning out alot below like my pelvic bones are sticking out like I never seen its just the belly button area needs to speed up damn it

Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

I can't wait for it to be flat. My faggot lil brother is like 8% but he's built like he a fraile old man. Fuckin 100 pound hipsters I hate this new generation

lol...you'll get there!

bang, waiting for the kids to get here for the crazyness to begin

I won 2nd place in the office haiku competition. Yay.

I can't concentrate
So easily distracted
Oh look a puppy

That piece of crap, which I "composed" about 30 seconds after they sent us the email about the haiku competition, netted me a plaque and a $25 prize.

I can't concentrate
So easily distracted
Oh look a puppy

That piece of crap, which I "composed" about 30 seconds after they sent us the email about the haiku competition, netted me a plaque and a $25 prize.

Lmao good job bro.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

I can't concentrate
So easily distracted
Oh look a puppy

Bwahahaahaha thags awesome dB!!!!!

Top Bottom