Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto's Gyno Reversal Program log

Jigga14

Hi Everyone,

Symptoms: small lump under my right nipple from a Sust 250 cycle a couple years ago.

I have been working with Needtogetaas on a gyno reversal program. I just got back from vacation and all my products are in! So here goes:

Products on Hand: Letro, Prami, Tamox, Forma Stanzol, Americell IGF and Tren NDS

This is week 1, Started dosing last night, Tapering up:
1.25 mg letro ED
.5 mg Prami EOD

Last night had my first dose of letro. Can't feel anything yet. Tonight I will dose both Letro and Prami. Some people like to dose Prami in the morning tho, any input?

Thank you for checking out my log and I will be sure to keep updated.

Cheers

Hey NY Juiceman. I've seen you really promote torem lately. I don't really know what it is or how it works, can you provide more details about it?

Right on, well I got my supplies for now, If I find that they are not working I may switch to Torem. Right now I'm staying on course with Needto's program. If it works hopefully other people can reference my log and find a cure.

Update: Day 3 of my treatment. My lump is less sensitive today, doesn't hurt as bad when i poke it, or if my girlfriend rests her head on it (fkn annoying). But anyway, I will continue my dosages of Letro and Prami until this weekend, then I will start ramping them up.

Cheers.

Day 5 now. I don't know if I can handle my current dose of prami. I've taken .5mg twice now and each time I get very nauseous.

Today has been the worst day so far. I feel drained, weak and sick. As of today my doses are as follows:
2.5 mg Letro ED (split morn and night)
.25 Prami at night
I may try upping my dose of prami when my body gets used to it. For now it's just death in a bottle

But the results! No more pain under my nipple. And the ball doesn't feel so round, it feels flatter, smaller and more limber. Progress has begun!

Top Bottom