Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

needto is getting into the bookie forum

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
needto is booking the game
I need him up to speed by this weekend as I may go out of town and spend all the money I'm saving not drinkin'

PICK3 said:
bet everything opposite of Need2 and you'll do fine
blow me pall I ment 2 fore 3 yesterday.and if I had remamberd to bet sooner I could have gotten in on a lot more games and the bets I was going to make all won.I was pissed.were did you think I got all my k.lol

Im helping out in the bookie forum because I see 4everhung is all by himself over there and its a good part of this board.its one of the only way fore people to make k around here and its football season so I know people are going to be betting big.I am there to help the board and 4everhung out.the bookei forum needs me.lol

4everhung said:
needto is booking the game
I need him up to speed by this weekend as I may go out of town and spend all the money I'm saving not drinkin'
ya I should do that not drinking thing.lol I have cut back a shit loud but i still drink once a week.

needtogetas said:
blow me pall I ment 2 fore 3 yesterday.and if I had remamberd to bet sooner I could have gotten in on a lot more games and the bets I was going to make all won.I was pissed.were did you think I got all my k.lol

Im helping out in the bookie forum because I see 4everhung is all by himself over there and its a good part of this board.its one of the only way fore people to make k around here and its football season so I know people are going to be betting big.I am there to help the board and 4everhung out.the bookei forum needs me.lol

lol! You bet on the Pats

u suck,

Top Bottom