Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2slin: The Nutrition and carbohydrate shuttling compound

dammmmmmmmmm!!!

i'm gonna be banned EVERYWHERE!! :( boooooooo!!

just sitting around at home, like i have been the past two hours waiting on him to get back...

3 caps a day is really the way to go, a great all round product, muscle gain, and fat loss, naturaly, what more could you ask for.... Well stack this with HCGenerate and gear and thats all you could ask for!!!

3 caps a day is really the way to go, a great all round product, muscle gain, and fat loss, naturaly, what more could you ask for.... Well stack this with HCGenerate and gear and thats all you could ask for!!!

that'd be a killer stack right there!! :supercool

Anyone know when this stuff will be available again? Says sold out on the website. Does anyone have any they want to sell to me?

And you gain water weight from this stuff?

Anyone know when this stuff will be available again? Says sold out on the website. Does anyone have any they want to sell to me?

And you gain water weight from this stuff?

I believe its back in stock now, my order ismnt back ordered

I'm just about 4 weeks in on it, i feel really full, like having an all day pump, but i wouldnt say water weight

Yes we got it back in stock again. However do to the huge popularity of the product ( because it works and friends are telling friends) We are damn near close to running out of the product again. I have already ordered more of the product but the product has been flying off the shelf so fast its not easy trying to keep it in stock. Guys this product is going to sell out again in the next week or two. When this happens it could be a few more weeks before we get more. Just giving you all a head up now.
The last time I had such a hard time keeping a product in stock was when I was selling beastdrol so whats that tell you. This product is the real deal my friends. When it comes to
a Insulin mimicking, carbohydrate shuttling, nutrient partitioner product this product is the best of the best of the best. Yes it has a 46.00 price tag after the 15% needto139 discount is used but let me make a few points.

1. Other slin type products are cheap. up that is exactly what they are "cheap"
2. Other products like it don't have half the ingredients that our product has. You see most places only want to put in just enough to give you some effects.
NTBM always says the hell with it and makes sure we have a full effective dose of the ingredients we use. We don't use the cheap crap and we go out of the way too
put nothing but the best in our products.
3. Other sups give you 1 pill a day for 60 days or 2 pills for 30 days. You may even find some that will give you 3 pills a day for 30 days . In other words most other places 1 cap is a dose. That tells you right then and there that there really is not much in the product. Because you can fit up to even if the largest sized capsule is used ( a damn horse pill)you can fit about 1200mg of ingredients into that caps. chances are ( and from research I am right) most companies are using a standard sized caps so they can only fit at most 600-700mg of active ingredients into a cap. Then they are going to tell you that 1 cap is a serving. HMMM so at best 700mg of there blend of ingredients is a serving.

Funny because need2slin has 1238mg of active ingredients per serving. and you get a full 2 (1238mg of active products)servings a day. That is a 120ct bottle. Not a 60 or 90ct low dose products but a very high dosed super effective 120ct bottle. Giving you a full 60 massively powerful servings. 2 months worth of the most powerful dosed slin product you can get. By other products dosing and cap ct need2slin would end up being a 120 day supply of the product but we don't play that shit. We want people to get the most powerful product they can get and get plenty of it. All or nothing at NTBM baby

4. We also offer free 2-3 day shipping on all orders no matter the size. You a 20.00 bottle of there product becomes a 27.00 bottle after shipping. Well We wont play smoke and mirror tricks with shipping ether folks. What you see is what you get and you get a whole lot of it.

Top Bottom