Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2slin: The Nutrition and carbohydrate shuttling compound

the great thing about this product is you never have to come off and the results/effects never diminish. it works just as good week 8 that it does week 3 and always will. still even with this product I would take a week or two off every once in a wile. Then jump back on it.

Nice!! its in my regular rotation now

so no need to cycle off to clear the system?

No, the results are always the same and they never diminish. You will get the same effects in the body from week one till week 200000000000 . With anything it gets harder and harder to get more results when you get into further into it. Not because the effects of it are going away, but because that is just the way it is.

Its easy as hell for some one 50lb overweight to lost that first 20-30lb and then the last 20 is harder. It is a lot more easy to lose the last 20lb then it is to squeeze out that last 5lb or so. Getting down to 10% can be fast. Getting down to &% hard, getting down to 5% super hard. Of course the more advanced you get the harder it gets to reach the next level.

No matter what the product is always working just as good forever.

Its been almost a week now since I started taking the Slin and YEEEEHAAAA, the pumps are insane and longlasting. My muscles feels harder now somehow. And the best part im already loosing the fat on my body!

This product retains water because of the glycogen right ? need2 said that you might take 3-7 extra pounds in the first week . Is that water ? if so , as soon as you get off need2slin you lose that 3-7 pounds of water weight ? Just want to make sure because i was going to buy the MMA natural stack (need2slin, gear , hcgenerate, N2KTS) from need2 to put on about 5-7 pounds of lean muscle mass and reduce bf% at the same time . I don't want to carry extra water weight for no reason though.

I'm getting my 2 bottles of slin. So excited to try it as it may be good as sex :insane:. I want the muscle gain and fat loss as stated. So would you recommend 1 cap 30mins in the am breakfast, 1 cap 30mins post workout before a PM meal and 1 cap before bed? For the 1 cap before bed, do I need to load up on carbs? Your thoughts or recommended dosing? Thanks.

Here are the carbs I'm currently taking in my meals.
Oatmeal (every am)
whole wheat bread (in between meals)
sweet yams (switch it with couscous lunch and dinner)
couscous (lunch and dinner)

3 caps a day is really the way to go, a great all round product, muscle gain, and fat loss, naturaly, what more could you ask for.... Well stack this with HCGenerate and gear and thats all you could ask for!!!

Can I start this after Beastdrol or should I wait till pct is over. I def leaned up on the beast and got strong as fuck. It sounds like this help me get rid of those last few lbs of belly fat.

Top Bottom