Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2slin: The Nutrition and carbohydrate shuttling compound

when is the absolute best time to take need2slin? if i were to use it for post workout could i take it towards the end of my work out so that im taking my pwo shake 30 mins after, also, what type of carbs would be best to eat with this, and how much can i slam after a workout while still burning fat, ill eat 2 pounds of steak and 4 sweet potatoes if this stuff will shuttle it lol..thanks...needtos the shit

when is the absolute best time to take need2slin? if i were to use it for post workout could i take it towards the end of my work out so that im taking my pwo shake 30 mins after, also, what type of carbs would be best to eat with this, and how much can i slam after a workout while still burning fat, ill eat 2 pounds of steak and 4 sweet potatoes if this stuff will shuttle it lol..thanks...needtos the shit
WOW 2lbs of steak, fats can limit the effects of Need2Slin. I feel every 6-10 hours is the best way to take Need2Slin while including the pre/post workout is the best way to use Need2Slin. If you want to lose fat, take 3 caps 30 minutes prior to an 50-80g carb meal.

Need2slin has been best used 1 am before your first meal. 1 slin before post work out meal and 1 before bed. do this for 5 weeks and see it through. ust me you will see the results for sure.

what i normally do is drink big blast immediately after my workout, i then go home, shower, cook, then eat my post workout meal within about 40 mins of the shake, since ur suppose to take need2slin on an empty stomach, should i take it before im done working out so that im drinking big blast 30 mins after, or should i take it after my workout, wait 30 mins, and combine my bigblast and meal ?

what i normally do is drink big blast immediately after my workout, i then go home, shower, cook, then eat my post workout meal within about 40 mins of the shake, since ur suppose to take need2slin on an empty stomach, should i take it before im done working out so that im drinking big blast 30 mins after, or should i take it after my workout, wait 30 mins, and combine my bigblast and meal ?

If you want bro, check out my Need2slin log In supp forum. I've pretty much maped out everything for weight lose! Thanks to all my bro's and gal's at NTBM. Have a log there (which Is my home) and BBD also! If you have any questions shoot me a PM or post on my log and I'll get back to you ASAP!!

Top Bottom