Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2slin: The Nutrition and carbohydrate shuttling compound

Been on it for a few days and I am loving the thermogenic affect which I assume is from the increases cAMP actvity(forksolin/synepherine) activity.

My cyc is in my log here:
Drewb's cutting/S4 log - Need To Build Muscle

Feb I'm running a modified need2 cutter stack and march a pct/s4.

Would use it to help continue cutting while I up my cals/carbs in Feb with your modified stack.

A full 1 cap dose in the am before your first meal. Most people eat a good amount of complex carbs in the am. Then another full dose before dinner or hour before you last carb loaded meal.

For a more spread out consistent effect. ( for people who spread there carbs out a lot more) then take 1 cap every 4-6 hours.

Oh yes, this product will rock.

Something ive suggested to 2 users recently is to take 2 caps 20 mins before a breakfast contaning 50g carbs and 50g protein, and theyve reported huge long lasting pumps after, this is partly because early am, after fasting all night your body is yearning for fuel, your muscles are in desperate need of glycogen, so this used at that time will ram your muscles with nutrients, and its starts working as soon as you take it to decrease catabolism by inhibiting cortisol, and by increasing cAMP activity, so increasing glut-4 uptake, bingo, massive pumps when you eat, less muscle loss, more energy for the day.

You did a good job needto... whoever you schose to formulate this for you knows his stuff........

Top Bottom