Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2Slin out of stock...

more steel

I searched on here and couldnt find anything so sorry if I missed it but do we know when NTBM will have in more Need2Slin? I gotta itch that needs scratchin!!

Maybe Needtogetaas might know?

Shit man everything I get almost is out of stock! It's a VERY popular place, Nate knows his shit and it works so everyone buys the piss out of it. So when it's in stock It wouldn't be a bad idea to buy 2-3 extra to keep stocked up just in case you need it and it's out of stock.

Yeah man even as a rep we often don't know when something will be in stock....

keep in mind the following:

1) we have to get the raws to make the product
2) the raws have to be tested to make sure you are getting what you pay for

Believe me I have one bottle of need2slin left and I'm not happy about it being OOS either!

Yeah I trust NTBM products no doubt and appreciate the quality they deliver. I'm starting a cycle (or at least want to) of N2slin, forged burner, and GW in 2 weeks... Hoping it will be in by then. I've got a 20 week program laid out (4 week cut, 8 cycle, 8 pct) and I really don't want to postpone it due to the busy schedule I run in the fall. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Need2slin is my favorite supplement on the planet! I hope it shows up soon!

Good news is it usually isn't out of stock long ;)

That's good cause I have 2 days left on mine :/ gonna get like 2-3 bottles this time idw stress when it's out is stock haha

I need to try this I've used slinsane in the past pretty curious to know the difference in the 2 products. I don't think slin sane did much for me apart from maybe more vascular...

Top Bottom