Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Advice

collegeLB

Hey Guys, I am in need of some really good, solid advice. I am 21, a college Junior, and will be entering my senior season in 2014. I play LB for a Div-1 school. Right now I am looking to get better for my last season at college, and also for other career opportunities that may include the NFL. If I entered the draft this year, it is projected that I would be a 6-7 round pick, or not drafted at all. I am 6-3, 242, with minimal body fat. Currently running a 4.7 40 yard dash, repping 225 on the bench close to 30 times, and maxing out around 400. My Squat is close to 600. I am looking to get Bigger, Stronger, and Faster.

This will be my first cycle, and I have heard a bunch of different things from my fellow players and some trainers. Some say take this, for this long, other say take this.. and so on. I really don't know if any of them know what they are talking about. I want to do this right, and have a lot at risk. I have to deal with drug testing, so I have to take that into consideration. The chances of this happening during the off-season is minimal, but I don't want to take anything that lingers in the system for a long period. So this is where I need you guys. I have come up with an outline of what I want to do, but need you guys to take a look and critique it.

1-8 Test Prop, 50mg/eod
1-8 TNE, 100mg/workout days
1-8 Anavar, 80mg/day

Let me know wht you think about that please. My PCT will be an all-natural one, so please suggest what would be the best route to take with that. Usually when an athlete gets busted, it is for HCG, or Clomid so I want to avoid those.

Thanks for your help.

I've read the detection time for Prop and Var are 2-3 weeks. Then Suspension is 1-3 days.. with TNE just a little longer than suspension. There really isn't a chance of getting tested during the off season, so would I have to worry about that with just 2-3 week detection time?

Also, how would I draw of a suspension cycle? Just 1 cc a day?

Just the off-season, planning in the spring before the official season starts. In my 3 years of playing, I have never seen a person tested during the off season. I think there has to be "reasonable suspicion" for a test to be warranted."

you can run that cycle and then for pct run T stack Rx which is all natural. you can run the T stack year round without worry about being tested and it will make you aggressive and strong.. as close to be on juice as you are going to get without being on.

oh and here is the link and codes for T stack RX use this link>>>> http://w3.teststackrx.com/109.html and use the coupon codes
Buy 2 get 1 free
GET1FREE

20% off
HZI7WTBZ

and when you make the NFL I expect a piece of that contract for hooking you up.. don't forget me !! haha jk

Thank you for the advice Steve. I was thinking about a combo of Test Stack and Unleashed for PCT, and then continuing on it. I have been running a combo of Animal Test and Animal Stak for 42 days, then Animal M-Stak for 21, and repeat. Do you think the Test Stack and Unleashed would be better than this?

How would you draw up a Test Suspension cycle? 100mg per day for 4-6 weeks? On workout days take about an hour before workout?

I am also debating HGH, at 10iu post workout on lifting days(Mon, Wed, Fri). Any thoughts on that?

If I make it big, I will keep you in mind!

Last edited:
Thank you for the advice Steve. I was thinking about a combo of Test Stack and Unleashed for PCT, and then continuing on it. I have been running a combo of Animal Test and Animal Stak for 42 days, then Animal M-Stak for 21, and repeat. Do you think the Test Stack and Unleashed would be better than this?

How would you draw up a Test Suspension cycle? 100mg per day for 4-6 weeks? On workout days take about an hour before workout?

I am also debating HGH, at 10iu post workout on lifting days(Mon, Wed, Fri). Any thoughts on that?

you don't need hgh right now... that shouldn't be an option... 10 ius a day is extreme amounts and that is what will bring on long term side effects that could be very bad... run tne at 100 - 150 mg on workout days... you don't want to use it every day though... your test levels are going to be all over the place... it can be quite a painful injection as well so keep that in mind... you should really strongly consider adding GW-501516 to your cycle... you want to really enhance your performance, that will do it...

here is a very strong pct for you...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
liquidex n2bm.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Thank you for the input. I've been reading that 10-15iu a few times could be beneficial in short duration's for performance, rather than 4-5iu everyday. I also am aware of the pain from the suspension/TNE shot. That is why I first planned to try the TNE because I heard the oil based is milder than the water based. Is there anyway to keep test levels stable?

For PCT, I want to stay away from the common drugs like HCG, Clomid, and Nolva. Usually when you here of an athlete being busted, it is for those drugs, because they linger in the system.

T stack is the best natty supp on the market.. its pricey but its a lot of bang for the buck because it has 90 caps per bottle.. really you can get away with just 1 cap per day but for you I recommend 2-3.

for suspension I would research some logs on that.. its rare that guys ever run it, very painful.. I have never messed with it for that reason plus who wants to inject everyday anyway? not me

Top Bottom