Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NCAA picks for today.......

CN1 said:
some of you dont have a clue about football......first off who is gonna take penn st. just cause talli was walking out on the field??????? and oregon they suck, and always have..........teams to watch, are UCLA and Fresno ST.........I see some of the picks you guys went with and you are all horrible, in college football never go with the underdog, unless the points are gonna be impossible to cover.........it does happen upsets and not covered spreads, but I suggest getting in a pool that doesnt use point spreads and coverage........check out next weeks games and see what you think........espn.com, rankings section!!!!!!

I didn't take Penn St. just because Talli lead them out on the field.

I'm sure you were real big on Fresno St. before Sunday.

Never go with the underdog? LOL!!!

Pools without spreads? That's all good and fun around the office, but I don't see anyone getting rich off them week in and week out like some pro cappers do every weekend.

There's a reason vegas puts odds on the game. If not we'd all be rich.

I had a shitty week record wise last week, but I was only down 2 units when all was said in done. This week I'll post how many units I'm going with and see how it turns out. I made small plays on the majority of the games I lost. Had Oregon covered, I'd have been up. No big deal though, half the fun is the rush, win or lose.

Top Bottom