Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NCAA picks for today.......

I'm just being optimistic about Penn State. The only reason they got as little as 14 points is out of respect for JoePa until it is seen just how bad they are gonna suck again this year. Realistically I see Penn State being beatin by a score of like 42-10. :(

I like Penn St. to cover in that game. Taliaferro is leading them onto the field and emotions will be high. I think Miami is getting too much hype.

be carefull

watch out on teh marshall game, i am sure you all know of the suspended players. but on teh other hand i dont think florida will be that good this year. So far i have taken teh following games today:

Mizzou -12.5
Oklahoma -18
texas -35
tenn -16.5
colorado st +4
Connecticut +50
Oklahoma State +13

I think penn state and duke might have good chances of covering tonight but am unsure so no bet for me. I also liked the michigan game but historically mich doesnt run up the score like the florida, tenn, miami, etc.

Later
Mitch

By the way for some crazy reason i like the dallas and tampa bay game, its a long shot but dallas pays great on the moneyline. Also if anyone uses on line sportbooks who are they i need a couple more so i can compare lines. thanks.

Top Bottom