Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NCAA picks for today.......

FrankRizzo said:
Of course, my CSU rammies are gonna wipe the buffalos off the field today.....

Diiiiiiirrrrttttyyyyyy Hiiiiiiiiiippppppiiiiiieeeeesssss......

.....FUCKEM UP RAMS! (I'll be at the downtown Humperdinks to watch with all the other CSU alumni)

Then Penn State is gonna suprise the hell out of miami in front of the 103,000 strong crowd that Beaver stadium now boasts.

Get em Lions!!!!

Result: Ruff day on both accounts. Hope you didn't lose to much money. ;)

some of you dont have a clue about football......first off who is gonna take penn st. just cause talli was walking out on the field??????? and oregon they suck, and always have..........teams to watch, are UCLA and Fresno ST.........I see some of the picks you guys went with and you are all horrible, in college football never go with the underdog, unless the points are gonna be impossible to cover.........it does happen upsets and not covered spreads, but I suggest getting in a pool that doesnt use point spreads and coverage........check out next weeks games and see what you think........espn.com, rankings section!!!!!!

CN1 said:
some of you dont have a clue about football......first off who is gonna take penn st. just cause talli was walking out on the field??????? and oregon they suck, and always have..........teams to watch, are UCLA and Fresno ST.........I see some of the picks you guys went with and you are all horrible, in college football never go with the underdog, unless the points are gonna be impossible to cover.........it does happen upsets and not covered spreads, but I suggest getting in a pool that doesnt use point spreads and coverage........check out next weeks games and see what you think........espn.com, rankings section!!!!!!

Hey big man,
You have no room to talk unless you decide to shut up and post your picks BEFORE the games start, not a day after all the games are over. Were talkin about picking games versus the line, not some espn fantasy pick em pool.

hey thermometer up my ass, I never took or posted any picks, but I sure as hell wouldnt bet against miami, anyway Ill look at next weeks games and post the picks, and colorado and colorado state both suck!!!!!!

CN1, you sound like they typical jackass who knows nothing about the games until they are over. Its pretty fucking easy to call the game after the fact so shut the fuck up, grow some balls, and post your picks before talking shit.

Top Bottom