Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NBA ticket prices

I'm in Los Angeles....there's no point in even thinking about Lakers tickets. Single game pricing listed prices aren't that high but nobody gets them for that.

I just went to a game (Pacers Vs. Lakers at Indiana), the seats were awesome and free. They were 1st floor luxury box tickets right at half court. On the tickets themselves they were priced at $50. But Miller Lite probably paid $5-10,000 for the luxury box as well, as they were supposed to be the best there.

Dial_tone said:
I'm in Los Angeles....there's no point in even thinking about Lakers tickets. Single game pricing listed prices aren't that high but nobody gets them for that.

Hehehe....I'm not surprised. I couldn't ever imagine getting a ticket to a Lakers game. I'd hate to even guess what that might cost.

mlong23 said:
I just went to a game (Pacers Vs. Lakers at Indiana), the seats were awesome and free. They were 1st floor luxury box tickets right at half court. On the tickets themselves they were priced at $50. But Miller Lite probably paid $5-10,000 for the luxury box as well, as they were supposed to be the best there.

Now that's the way to do it!

Staples Center has a 3-year waiting list just to buy season tickets in the nosebleed section. My ex is a big Karl Malone fan so she called to find out this year. You're better off getting Clipper tickets and hoping they have a home game against the Lakers.
That luxury box probably costs them closer to $5K per game.

All I know is my beloved West Georgia Braves whupped the #6 team in D-II basketball tonight. I smell ranking coming up.

"you can get nosebleeds for $9 in Seattle"

Hey, that works for me!! Just watched the Sonics play the other nite on TV. I can't believe some of the shots these guys make sometimes.

Last edited:
I wish they'd show more Toronto games. I enjoy watching Vince Carter play. He reminds me so much of Dr J back when he played.
Another damn Skywalker.

i kinda think VC is overrated, but that is just me.....same with lebron james if you take 35 shots a game your gonna put up some points.

Top Bottom