Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NBA players in Ultimate Fighting

Tinfish

What current NBA player do you think would do real well in ultimate fighting?

Karl Malone?
Ben Wallace?
Shaq?
Latrell Sprewell (choking ability) :-)

I think malone would woop some ass

Tinfish

Shaq - no way did you see him try & take Brad Miller, it was one massive windmill punch.
Zo & LJ had a dust up more windmills.
Manute Bol boxed "The Fridge" and beat him but how easy would he be to arm bar. Kareem Abdul Jabbar used to train with Bruce Lee & ko'd someone in a game once!
My tip is Malone or even Matt Harpring, one tough customer, must be his football background & never backs down.
Jayson Williams ex Net has the killer instinct!
Jason Kidd knows how to throw a punch, ask his wife!
Iverson & co are little punks.

joke?!

Man they'd all be showboatin and struttin around flashin their money and then they'd turn to face either Kenny or Frank Shamrock blast their money hungry faces

if it was by weight classes, i think Payton could do some damage...I've seen him take down a few seven footers in my day. He always punched my high school basketball coach in the face in a college game for slapping his arm. But overall I like Shaq for it.

if it was by weight classes, i think Payton could do some damage...I've seen him take down a few seven footers in my day. He also punched my high school basketball coach in the face in a college game for slapping his arm. But overall I like Shaq for it.

Top Bottom