Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nba Basketball Question

dude

if it were all black guys you would never hear things like pass, assist, 3 pointer. it would only be dunk, ball hog, and 15 foot turn around jumper.

I've actually been watching the NBA playoffs quite earnestly this year..never really watched much NBA before,just kinda got bored with baseball and football after 25 years or so of watching that...and it seems to me that there is a higher percentage of white players in the league(starting and playing off the bench significantly)than in years past..I'll bet that the percentage of blacks in the NFL ~70% is greatre than in the NBA..I suppose its becuase BB is more of a universal sport and therefore the NBA can draw players form countries as widespread and diverse as China and the Czech Republic..though the Mavericks look like they came from the Louisiana swamps

4everhung said:
I've actually been watching the NBA playoffs quite earnestly this year..never really watched much NBA before,just kinda got bored with baseball and football after 25 years or so of watching that...and it seems to me that there is a higher percentage of white players in the league(starting and playing off the bench significantly)than in years past..I'll bet that the percentage of blacks in the NFL ~70% is greatre than in the NBA..I suppose its becuase BB is more of a universal sport and therefore the NBA can draw players form countries as widespread and diverse as China and the Czech Republic..though the Mavericks look like they came from the Louisiana swamps

Yeah, most of the new white guys aren't american, but white nonetheless. I can't wait til an American Indian joins the league. He'll have game.

Top Bottom