Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nba Basketball Question

Shawn Bradley can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

The white guys tend to be Europeans. However, Mark Madsen is my favorite player in the league. (I'm serious too) That guy gets every loose ball or kills whoever gets in his way. It takes a special kind of talent to foul out after playing 3 minutes.

mark madsen is a funny character... the guy was a scorer in college (stanford), they had a hell of a team when he was there and he could handle the ball and shoot threes and now he just runs into people and fouls people... its great
B

Some idiotic statements on here. Just because a higher percentage of blacks are better athletes does not mean that there are not excellent white athletes as well. Basketball is a skill game. You don't have the jump the highest, run the fastest to be good at it. If that were the case, just go out and get Olympic sprinters and high jumpers and see how well they can play with professional players.

you guys forget that the US olympic team lost twice last time they played internationally. Once to a european team and once to a south american as i recall. Maybe the US didn't have their A game both times; but the international players have skills you gotta admit it.

Top Bottom