Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NAACP thinks Vick should still play NFL football ,..

Trust me , I'm sure the girls were not listening to Don Imus when he made the comments. They found out on the news like everyone else...

Then you calling them bitches is just ridiculous

crazyjoe said:
Don Imus should not have been fired. Nobody had to listen to his show. Its one of the many freedoms we have. If you don't like what he says on his show you don't have to listen, simple as that. I've never listened to his show, and thats because I choose not to. I listen to other radio shows, and sometimes the things I here on them piss me off, But I don't blame the show. I'm the one who chose to listen. Its nobody elses fault. This fuckin country is turning into a bunch of sensitive little bitches!!

don imus was a bore
can't figure who found him funny or even remotely interesting
I caught his show sometimes while getting ready for work
and his fuckin hair/hat bothered me

if they allowed him to stay in he would be a bad role model for kids. that would just say "hey, no matter what the hell you do if your a bigtime football player you wont get in trouble". yea he will do time but if they just let him back in it sends the wrong message.

bet if u listened to the ipods of those players - prolly chock full of rap songs which call them ho's over and over again. prolly dance at clubs where they're referred to as ho's.

doesn't bother them. what bothers them - is an old white guy said it. nothing more.

Lisen everyone the NAACP was there to support the Duke lacrosse players when they were charged.

The NAACP wanted them to continue to play lacrosse until the trial.

Errrrr....no wait my bad, they didn't do any of that.

They did the EXACT opposite!!!!!

Spartacus said:
don imus was a bore
can't figure who found him funny or even remotely interesting
I caught his show sometimes while getting ready for work
and his fuckin hair/hat bothered me

the motherfucker used to wear 3 jackets and 2 hats inside an air conditioned studio. lol whacko

I dunno man...

case needs to be played out as vick being a regular guy and then the NFL can do what they want as it is a private company

he lied to the commish way back when the story first broke

on another note his father warned him about his involvement with the dog brawlers and recommended that he AT LEAST have the property(s) placed in another person's name

Top Bottom