Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Trenbolone Testosterone Masteron Summer Cut Cycle Log

tuna sandwiches I used to eat those back in the day

Where are the compounds? The whole leg session is isolations.
don't forget those compound lifts
I love compounds and would do more, the problem is my knee damage that i spoke about earlier. Squatting any useful weights hurts my left knee, big time. I wear a knee sleeve which helps but I still can't squat heavy. I can do like 1 plate no problem, but 2 plates at max ends up hurting my left knee bad after a set or 2. Otherwise, I'd do much more compounds.

you won't go wrong with some good veggies
Agreed 👍
tuna looks really good
Thanks bro, it was.
n2bm products are really high quality
Definitely agree.
get a rice cooker you can steam any vegetable in it
That's what I use 😀
you can also grill vegetables taste really good zucchini for example
Sounds good, I'll try that.
tuna sandwiches I used to eat those back in the day
Old skool!

As far as your knee goes try walking on the treadmill backwards while holding onto the rails. I had bad knees for years and always had cortisone injections. Ever since I started walking backwards for intervals on treadmill it went away!!! Been 12 months virtually pain free with no injections.

As far as your knee goes try walking on the treadmill backwards while holding onto the rails. I had bad knees for years and always had cortisone injections. Ever since I started walking backwards for intervals on treadmill it went away!!! Been 12 months virtually pain free with no injections.
I thought about doing those. I'll start them starting today, with my daily cardio to see if it helps. Would really be nice to get rid of this knee issue. I'll lyk how it works after doing them for a week or 2.

Last edited:
I thought about doing those. I'll start them with my daily cardio to see if it helps. Would really be nice to get rid of this knee issue. I'll lyk how it works after doing them for a week or 2.
Just start off easing into it. A minute at a time and then go regular for 5 minutes. It puts a fair amount of stress on the knee and builds up the support muscles around knee.

Top Bottom