Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Trenbolone Testosterone Masteron Summer Cut Cycle Log

Ok, how about you actually tell me how my back day should look according to you, that way you wouldn't be uselessly criticizing. I'm all ears.
You should try and hit more angles. I went back and looked and on your shoulder day I believe you did 3 exercises. Two of them were both side laterals and a total of like 10 sets or more on that alone. Then you did 3 sets I believe for shoulder press. I would only do one exercise for laterals instead of pounding it like that. On your back I don't think its wise to start off by doing a set of bodyweight pullups for 20 reps. I see you have a shoulder injury that wont go away. That is the whole reason it isn't going away. You should warmup about 4-5 sets of a different exercise first before going into something like that. I refuse to do pullups for that reason. You should check out my workouts. They are intense and I don't like to waste sets or exercises. I hit all the angles.

Please don't take any of this the wrong way. I am truly trying to help you out. I want to see you succeed. Your back workout today was I believe 5 days apart from the last one. I think that is way too soon. Your back needs a week to rest if you train it properly. Another thing is if you have access to barbell rows I recommend doing them once every few weeks. Also if you can deadlift that is another good one. Those two exercises are the biggest mass builders for your back.

You should try and hit more angles. I went back and looked and on your shoulder day I believe you did 3 exercises. Two of them were both side laterals and a total of like 10 sets or more on that alone. Then you did 3 sets I believe for shoulder press. I would only do one exercise for laterals instead of pounding it like that. On your back I don't think its wise to start off by doing a set of bodyweight pullups for 20 reps. I see you have a shoulder injury that wont go away. That is the whole reason it isn't going away. You should warmup about 4-5 sets of a different exercise first before going into something like that. I refuse to do pullups for that reason. You should check out my workouts. They are intense and I don't like to waste sets or exercises. I hit all the angles.

Please don't take any of this the wrong way. I am truly trying to help you out. I want to see you succeed. Your back workout today was I believe 5 days apart from the last one. I think that is way too soon. Your back needs a week to rest if you train it properly. Another thing is if you have access to barbell rows I recommend doing them once every few weeks. Also if you can deadlift that is another good one. Those two exercises are the biggest mass builders for your back.
Alright bro, I'll keep that in mind.

Back workout (Shorter than usual)
~In this order
BodyWeight Pull-Ups [1set]
1 @ 20 reps

Seated Single Arm Cable Rows[5sets]
1 @ 180lbs 8 Reps
1 @ 160lbs 12 Reps
2 @ 130lbs 20 reps
1 @ 120lbs 15 reps

Regular Seated Cable Row [2sets]
1 @ 200lbs 20 Reps
1 @ 180lbs 15 Reps

Mid Row Machine [3sets]
1 @ 205lbs 12reps
1 @ 185lbs 10reps
1 @ 165lbs 10 reps
@bubbanader i like your training actually bro do more pull ups and that will widen the back :)

@bubbanader i like your training actually bro do more pull ups and that will widen the back :)
Thank you bro, you have given me alot of good advice, I apreciate you for that. By the way, I got my N2gaurd, n2slin and Cardazol. I Used it for the first time today for legs and it was amazing. It actually gave me the energy to push more Weight. And the Cardio was very sweaty, it was amazing. Good products. I can tell it will help my cut!

Legs(All Reps To Failure)
(2-3minutes inbetween sets except super sets)

Leg Extension quads[6sets]
1 @ 215lbs for 12 reps
1 @ 195lbs for 12 reps
1 @ 175lbs for 12 reps
1 @ 155lbs for 15 reps
1 @ 135lbs for 10 reps
1 DROP SET
~ @ 115lbs for 12, 85lbs 12, 70lbs for 12

Leg Extension hamstring[6sets]
1 @ 215lbs for 20 reps
1 @ 215lbs for 16 reps
1 @ 195lbs for 24 Reps
1 @ 195lbs for 15 Reps
1 super set @ 175lbs for 15 Reps, few seconds break than repeat @175lbs again for 12 reps

Calfs on the Leg Press Machine[6sets]
1 @ 280lbs for 25 Reps
1 @ 280lbs for 20 Reps
2 @ 280lbs for 15 Reps
2 @ 260lbs for 12 reps

Adductor Machine (Inner Thighs)[3sets]
~ All Super set
1 @ 140lbs for 20 reps
1 @ 120lbs for 15reps
1 @ 100lbs for 12 reps

3 Hour cardio walk After. Cardazol making me sweat like crazy during my cardio. Staying hydrated!

Legs(All Reps To Failure)
(2-3minutes inbetween sets except super sets)

Leg Extension quads[6sets]
1 @ 215lbs for 12 reps
1 @ 195lbs for 12 reps
1 @ 175lbs for 12 reps
1 @ 155lbs for 15 reps
1 @ 135lbs for 10 reps
1 DROP SET
~ @ 115lbs for 12, 85lbs 12, 70lbs for 12

Leg Extension hamstring[6sets]
1 @ 215lbs for 20 reps
1 @ 215lbs for 16 reps
1 @ 195lbs for 24 Reps
1 @ 195lbs for 15 Reps
1 super set @ 175lbs for 15 Reps, few seconds break than repeat @175lbs again for 12 reps

Calfs on the Leg Press Machine[6sets]
1 @ 280lbs for 25 Reps
1 @ 280lbs for 20 Reps
2 @ 280lbs for 15 Reps
2 @ 260lbs for 12 reps

Adductor Machine (Inner Thighs)[3sets]
~ All Super set
1 @ 140lbs for 20 reps
1 @ 120lbs for 15reps
1 @ 100lbs for 12 reps

3 Hour cardio walk After. Cardazol making me sweat like crazy during my cardio. Staying hydrated!
@bubbanader cardazol makes me sweat like crazy as well its perfect for cutting :) smart move using it

pushing it hardcore

Thank you bro, you have given me alot of good advice, I apreciate you for that. By the way, I got my N2gaurd, n2slin and Cardazol. I Used it for the first time today for legs and it was amazing. It actually gave me the energy to push more Weight. And the Cardio was very sweaty, it was amazing. Good products. I can tell it will help my cut!
i like to stack cardazol always pre cardio its killer sweats

Top Bottom