Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Trenbolone Testosterone Masteron Summer Cut Cycle Log

I made a Yogurt Parfait using
0%Fat Greek Yogurt
90g Fresh Blueberries
94g Fresh Strawberries
64g Wheaties Protein Maple Almond Flakes
1000010399.jpg

Macros: 490 Calories total
1000010404.jpg

My N2bm pack came in. Starting immediately with 2x n2slin per meal and 1-2x Cardazol before training aswell as my daily n2gaurd.
Did a short back workout, just Pulldowns and Single Arm Cable Rows. Was a small workout. Then I had a 3 hour walk.

Recent meal:
Sweet Potato
2cup Rice(cooked)
5oz Round Eye
1 Cup veggies
1000010543.jpg

Macros: 731 Calories. Left enough calories to spare for this meal at the end of the day.
1000010545.jpg

Dude if I were you I would not cut your lifting workouts short in order to hit 3 hr of cardio. Back day is a cardio workout to begin with. Its the most demanding day of the week. Do you have a goal of gaining any muscle at all? I don't see the point risking side effects from tren and other steroids if all you want to do is get leaner.

Dude if I were you I would not cut your lifting workouts short in order to hit 3 hr of cardio. Back day is a cardio workout to begin with. Its the most demanding day of the week. Do you have a goal of gaining any muscle at all? I don't see the point risking side effects from tren and other steroids if all you want to do is get leaner.
Who said I cut my workouts short for cardio? Have you even been following my LOG? I do all my cardio at home, after I train at the gym for an hour. Plus, That little workout was PLENTY to maintain my muscle and it was Short because the gym closed. Do I have any goal of gaining muscle? Bro Dont you realise im on a Cut, you dont aim to build muscle on a cut so No, im Looking to losing Fat and maintaining the muscle I have built already. Have you not seen all my hard-core Back Workouts with 20+ sets? If you read my log, you would know that I Workout HARD as hell and that Im not having any side effects from Tren. Besides, Cardio is the BEST way to keeping the Heart Healthy while on Tren not weightlifting. Come on bro, keep up.

Last edited:
Back workout (Shorter than usual)
~In this order
BodyWeight Pull-Ups [1set]
1 @ 20 reps

Seated Single Arm Cable Rows[5sets]
1 @ 180lbs 8 Reps
1 @ 160lbs 12 Reps
2 @ 130lbs 20 reps
1 @ 120lbs 15 reps

Regular Seated Cable Row [2sets]
1 @ 200lbs 20 Reps