Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Trenbolone Testosterone Masteron Summer Cut Cycle Log

bubbanader

V.I.P.
EF Logger
Hello community, here goes my first log.
So I was never expecting to make a log because I came to this forum for something. Anyway here it goes!
My current Cycle:
I'm on Week 6 of my Tren/Test/Mast cutting cycle. All injections are 3x/Week EOD(Mon-Wed-Fri) It started like this;
~Week1-4 Winstrol 40mgED
~Week1-12 Tren Acetate 150mg/week or 50mgEOD
~Week1-12 Testosterone Enanthate 375mg/week or 125mg EOD
~Week1-12 Masteron Prop 210mg/Week or 70mg EOD.
I'm considering lowering the masteron dose to 50mgEod but I'm highly prone to estrogen so I figured a tad higher dose would help, is that true?
i also have Caber and A.I on hand when needed, will be needing more caber most likely, as I'm highly prone to the estrogen/progesterone/prolactin effects.
Stats: I am 5'10, 185lbs, 30Years Of age. Started this cut cycle at 210lbs. My Goal weight is probably 180 but I'm not sure.
Supplements: I take a variety of supplements, and have been for years. This is what I take on a daily basis: For my General Health I take Vitamins D3+K2, Vit C, All B vitamins, Magnesium glycinate, Zinc picolinate, potassium, handful of nootropics in the A.M and handful of relaxing herbs like Valerian, lemon balm, gaba Etc in the P.M for sleep. Milke Thistle for the liver, I also use Pre-workout, Creatine, a Pump Mix, EAA's, Electrolytes, Glutamine, Beta Alanine, Taurine, Carnatine Tartrate, Occasionally ill use Whey Protein but I prefer food.
History: This is my 4th serious cycle. I was on TRT for 2 years before any cycle. Been bodybuilding for about 5 years in a row. Used to bodybuild in HighSchool/College but life hit me and had stopped for a long decade. I would consider myself somewhat advanced, relative to the general public. I made sure to read up on every single thing I could possibly find before doing and cycles. I have a decent amount of knowledge on what I should and shouldn't be doing but I'm always keeping open for new, better information.
Cardio, Training: I bodybuild every day for about an hour than afterwards I hit 2hours of Cardio on the treadmill(walking), Every day which seems to dramatically help the slight tren sides I get. (Mild sides at this dose) Ill try to take a rest day atleast once every 2 weeks, usualy when most of my muscles feel sore. If there's a body part that's not sore, I'll most likely train it that day. I do somewhat a push pull legs routine. Something like this: Chest/Front Delts, Full Back, Side/Rear delts, Arms, Legs.
Diet: During this Cut I'm on a slight deficit (of course) so I won't go above 2000 calories per day but I aim for 1700 but it's been hard lately. Daily Macros looks like this 180protein, 150g Carbs, 50g Fat. Sometimes I'll hit up to 200g of protein and slightly higher carbs but I try to keep it under the limit. Cutting is a real slow process for me, as I don't have the fastest metabolism.
Goals: My goal for this cycle is to lower my bodyfat% from a decent 15-20% to a good 10%. Im probably around 12-13% right now but thats a guess. Basically i just want to have diced abs by the end of the cut. My abs show now, but barely. Burn the fat While keeping all the muscle I've built of course.

I'm all ears for any recommendations or advice. I'm looking into getting something better for the Liver and also maybe some Cardarine aswell. Thought about adding Rad 140 or other sarms/peptides to help the cut seeing as im very slow at cutting, but idk, i probably don't need it.

Hello community, here goes my first log.
So I was never expecting to make a log because I came to this forum for something. Anyway here it goes!
My current Cycle:
I'm on Week 6 of my Tren/Test/Mast cutting cycle. All injections are 3x/Week EOD(Mon-Wed-Fri) It started like this;
~Week1-4 Winstrol 40mgED
~Week1-12 Tren Acetate 150mg/week or 50mgEOD
~Week1-12 Testosterone Enanthate 375mg/week or 125mg EOD
~Week1-12 Masteron Prop 210mg/Week or 70mg EOD.
I'm considering lowering the masteron dose to 50mgEod but I'm highly prone to estrogen so I figured a tad higher dose would help, is that true?
i also have Caber and A.I on hand when needed, will be needing more caber most likely, as I'm highly prone to the estrogen/progesterone/prolactin effects.
Stats: I am 5'10, 185lbs, 30Years Of age. Started this cut cycle at 210lbs. My Goal weight is probably 180 but I'm not sure.
Supplements: I take a variety of supplements, and have been for years. This is what I take on a daily basis: For my General Health I take Vitamins D3+K2, Vit C, All B vitamins, Magnesium glycinate, Zinc picolinate, potassium, handful of nootropics in the A.M and handful of relaxing herbs like Valerian, lemon balm, gaba Etc in the P.M for sleep. Milke Thistle for the liver, I also use Pre-workout, Creatine, a Pump Mix, EAA's, Electrolytes, Glutamine, Beta Alanine, Taurine, Carnatine Tartrate, Occasionally ill use Whey Protein but I prefer food.
History: This is my 4th serious cycle. I was on TRT for 2 years before any cycle. Been bodybuilding for about 5 years in a row. Used to bodybuild in HighSchool/College but life hit me and had stopped for a long decade. I would consider myself somewhat advanced, relative to the general public. I made sure to read up on every single thing I could possibly find before doing and cycles. I have a decent amount of knowledge on what I should and shouldn't be doing but I'm always keeping open for new, better information.
Cardio, Training: I bodybuild every day for about an hour than afterwards I hit 2hours of Cardio on the treadmill(walking), Every day which seems to dramatically help the slight tren sides I get. (Mild sides at this dose) Ill try to take a rest day atleast once every 2 weeks, usualy when most of my muscles feel sore. If there's a body part that's not sore, I'll most likely train it that day. I do somewhat a push pull legs routine. Something like this: Chest/Front Delts, Full Back, Side/Rear delts, Arms, Legs.
Diet: During this Cut I'm on a slight deficit (of course) so I won't go above 2000 calories per day but I aim for 1700 but it's been hard lately. Daily Macros looks like this 180protein, 150g Carbs, 50g Fat. Sometimes I'll hit up to 200g of protein and slightly higher carbs but I try to keep it under the limit. Cutting is a real slow process for me, as I don't have the fastest metabolism.
Goals: My goal for this cycle is to lower my bodyfat% from a decent 15-20% to a good 10%. Im probably around 12-13% right now but thats a guess. Basically i just want to have diced abs by the end of the cut. My abs show now, but barely. Burn the fat While keeping all the muscle I've built of course.

I'm all ears for any recommendations or advice. I'm looking into getting something better for the Liver and also maybe some Cardarine aswell. Thought about adding Rad 140 or other sarms/peptides to help the cut seeing as im very slow at cutting, but idk, i probably don't need it.
@bubbanader awesome share thank you bro :)

been following your other domestic supply thread into this so appreciate the info.

cycle
I suggest doing masteron 50mgs eod and using an ai not masteron as an anti estrogen
becomes an issue with SERM vs Ai properties of it

diet, training
please share more
diet, please share actual meals and foods as you at them
training, please share actual training sets reps and exercises as you go
same with cardio we need details
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

supplements
i see your list but missing strong organ liver support like n2guard

pics
please share pics of you face blurred
pics of your meals as you go
pics of training
pics of your supplements
and pics of gear when arrives we love that bro :)

thanks for sharing and share more and update us :)

Heres a quick picture at My latest. I have a pretty wide waste unfortunately so it's why I'm taking this cut as far as I can go. My Diet is super simple during this cut. It' takes a ton of patience for me to stay on this Cut because of how hungry I am. I'm just now finding out that I can't go above 1700 calories or I'll start gaining again which is Ridiculous IMO. Here are all the foods I eat daily.
Diet: Tuna, Wheaties Protein Cereal, 0% Greek yogurt, 1% Organic Milk, Dates(Fruit), Dresh Apricots, honey Turkey Slices, Low-Cal Protein Keto Bread, Whey Protein(When needed)
I'll add more pics as I continue to progress, Food training and supps.

Attachments

• 20240712_200517.jpg
    20240712_200517.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 109
@bubbanader awesome share thank you bro :)

been following your other domestic supply thread into this so appreciate the info.

cycle
I suggest doing masteron 50mgs eod and using an ai not masteron as an anti estrogen
becomes an issue with SERM vs Ai properties of it

diet, training
please share more
diet, please share actual meals and foods as you at them
training, please share actual training sets reps and exercises as you go
same with cardio we need details
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

supplements
i see your list but missing strong organ liver support like n2guard

pics
please share pics of you face blurred
pics of your meals as you go
pics of training
pics of your supplements
and pics of gear when arrives we love that bro :)

thanks for sharing and share more and update us :)
I'll go ahead and drop my Mast to 150mg! And I'll definitely keep you guys posted on more!

welcome to the forum
30 years old is a great age you have a solid amount of peak left in your bodybuilding life

which source are you using for your gear
also when it comes to sarms make sure you're using approved sources as well

bro bout time we see a real man stack
tren is for real men !
I Can't even lie, I've never felt such an increase in strength from any other PED! Deca/Dbol was close to this but that was on a Bulk, this is on a Cut so it's surprising as hell. I damn near got stronger on this Cut. Im Considering Tren/Test for my Upcoming Bulk instead of NPP or deca, not sure yet. 🤔

Top Bottom